Trials Fusion [PS4, XO]

XpiderMX

Veteran
Next generation platforms Trials Fusion is also the first Trials game designed for multiple platforms from day one:

• PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox 360
  • PC

http://www.redlynx.com/games/trials-fusion

Some info:

Trials Fusion melds the classic, proven Trials formula of simple yet addictive competition with the social and visual breakthroughs of the next generation of gaming.

Key Features
The essence of trials Trials Fusion retains and enhances the vital features from the best-selling and critically acclaimed games Trials Evolution and Trials HD:

• Intuitive and addictive physics gameplay
  • Multiplayer
  • Skill games
  • Track Editor & Sharing
  • Leader Boards
  • Global Competition

Trials Evolved

Trials Fusion will also forge ahead with a first-in-class physics trick system, next-gen social features, and much more.

• Futuristic, high-tech world
  • FMX Physics Tricks System
  • Next-gen visuals
  • New social features
  • Linked to mobile, the right way

Nice, its circuits are going to run in the circuits of my future Xbox One.

I'm not huge on the idea of expensive dlc and season passes, but I'm going to get it in this case. Trials is always great value for money.

I'm not huge on the idea of expensive dlc and season passes, but I'm going to get it in this case. Trials is always great value for money.
Our DLCs have always been dirt cheap. 5$ for new game world with hundreds of new objects + tens of tracks + a new bike has been the norm. Has the pricing for the new game been announced yet? (I am in a conference trip in Montreal so I dont know what has happened during the last days)

Our DLCs have always been dirt cheap. 5$ for new game world with hundreds of new objects + tens of tracks + a new bike has been the norm. Has the pricing for the new game been announced yet? (I am in a conference trip in Montreal so I dont know what has happened during the last days)

Sorry. You're right. The DLC for Trials has been very cheap. A few bucks to get quite a few tracks. No pricing has been announced. It just said it would be cheaper to get a season pass. I guess my mind saw season pass and I interpreted that as expensive, because that's the way it's been for most other games.

Sorry. You're right. The DLC for Trials has been very cheap. A few bucks to get quite a few tracks. No pricing has been announced. It just said it would be cheaper to get a season pass. I guess my mind saw season pass and I interpreted that as expensive, because that's the way it's been for most other games.
The season pass is 20$ and gives you 6 DLCs, so it's a pretty good deal (only 3.33$ per DLC).

The season pass is 20$ and gives you 6 DLCs, so it's a pretty good deal (only 3.33$ per DLC).

Cool. Thanks for the info. I imagine those DLC will have quite a bit of content in them, judging from the previous titles. Looking forward to it.

5LCd5bl.png

There was a thread in NeoGAF spreading false information about Trials Fusion PS4 rendering resolution. It's actually 1080p @ locked 60 fps :)

Looks insane, is it so hard that you have to dedicate you waking hours to it or is it still fun to play casually and with kids in MP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot off the GAF presses, Trials Fusion is 900P/60 on One (1080/60 on PS4)

http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/11/p...at-1080p-on-sonys-box-and-900p-on-microsofts/

I mean I guess a little disappointing with a few games at parity recently, and it not being the most graphically demanding title (looks great but, ), and Sebbi's coding genius :p

Watching the hordes swarm these resolution gotcha threads on GAF is funny... I dont remember the Crew's thread a few days ago getting this much attention

Back