GTA V on PC

Found this funny....
metu3uga.jpg

But aren't PC gamers really beta testing the XBOne and PS4 versions?

But aren't PC gamers really beta testing the XBOne and PS4 versions?

The beta testing phase has already been completed by our good console gaming friends on PS360. Now its time to release the full fat version and perhaps a little later our PSONE friends may be lucky enough to get a dilluted version of that.

The beta testing phase has already been completed by our good console gaming friends on PS360. Now its time to release the full fat version and perhaps a little later our PSONE friends may be lucky enough to get a dilluted version of that.

I'm definitely looking forward to all the mods and better draw distance etc. However, there almost certainly will be more in common w/ x86-64 XBOne, PS4, and the PC versions than the PowerPC XBox / PS3 versions. GTA IV had some teething issues on the PC if I recall despite being released after the console versions by quite a bit. I'm just afraid they'll drop a steaming deuce on PC users and use it as a beta test bed before releasing on the recent gen consoles.

Max Payne 3 on PC was good technically so I hope GTA V PC will follow that trend.

Hmm, the box image still says Games For Windows, I thought that was dead?

Yep same here, I reckon it's just a photoshopped box art so they have something to display. Note Amazon took a different approach and looks to have just used the console box with the console identifying elements removed.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the 31st March shipment date is actually just the latest date they could put while still sticking to "Q1 2014" which is what a lot of the rumours are saying at the moment. So fingers crossed we may still get it sooner.

I'm so positive this game will land to PC eventually, given that GTA has been one of the major games on PC in the past few years, right? Besides, a few months back, i heard that NVIDIA kind of leaked accidentally the information regarding their partnership with game developers for their GeForce graphics card, saying that NVIDIA will work together with developers (including Rockstart Games) to well optimized their games (GTA V) to the GeForce GPU on PC.

There's actually a petition out there now with over 12,000 signatures to keep GTA5 OFF the PC lol

There are some lonely people out there.

Pfft why would we ever want GTA V in the PC?
We have friggin' Saints Row IV!

Back