inFAMOUS Second Son [PS4]

visually a bit rough, and some effects are 1/4 res? you can see the jaggy edges around them, though bandwidth is not that big of an issue anymore for PS4. Anyway, gameplay looks great.

Awesome beautiful lighting in an open world game ! ANd looks unfinished in everyway,even some voice acting seems placeholder, but you can already see the fun ! THe moving through smoke vents power is super fun ! ALso, the last part, WOW !

Want ! Want ! Want !

Yes, I can see it surpassed the already impressive Festival of Blood. Hope they have time for a user generated level subsystem after release.

I wonder how Elena in Uncharted will look on PS4. ^_^

Holy shit, that looks fantastic. I am completely baffled that the environment is so interactive...so much destruction...wow! And the gameplay with this super crazy dash move looks so fluid.

Looks like "Black" is the colour code for destructible objects. The lighting is fab ! Lots of Pop-in in the distance, still got a year !

It looks really good for open world game for sure. I was little worried with CG trailer at PS4 reveal. But the character is so lame :???: Cole of Infamous1 was the best. Anyways I have high hopes for this one

Really, I think this young man looks more interesting and well rounded than Cole.

I dislike open world games. Always get distracted by sidequests or bored by endless traversal, and never went back to complete the game. Hope they pace it better than other open world games.

Look at Gravity Rush for a good example.

It looks really good for open world game for sure. I was little worried with CG trailer at PS4 reveal. But the character is so lame :???: Cole of Infamous1 was the best. Anyways I have high hopes for this one

That trailer was not CG and , for me too, this guy seems more interesting than Cole. especially now that we have seen the chemistry between him and his brother.

It's funny how many people still think there was any CG at the PS4 reveal event when there was actually none.

I'd rather have the character to be like the first Cole, instead of this skater boy, but I'm nevertheless very interested about this game. I've seen the videos, but missed whether it's a launch game?

The gameplay video is going viral among my friend list on FB. Even non-gamers are sharing it around ! Seems like this gameplay is impressing most of the people rather than any other trailer !

Back