inFAMOUS Second Son [PS4]

How Sucker Punch is moddeling pedestrians in Infamous Second Son :

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/i...otocopied-actors-for-infamous-second-son.aspx

3108.Scan-layout.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Here is the grey polygon model of Dan's face. These models are composed of approximately 1.4 mil polygon
8244.Dan-Final.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Since Sucker Punch can't have every character model constructed out of over a million polygons, this data is compressed into a model that will work in the game. Here's the finished product.

How Sucker Punch is moddeling pedestrians in Infamous Second Son :
So the crowds in the game are based on real people? That isn't very common in games. Scanning people in 3D to help populate the world of the game seems like a pretty cool idea to me.

So the crowds in the game are based on real people? That isn't very common in games. Scanning people in 3D to help populate the world of the game seems like a pretty cool idea to me.

And they are all the devs family n friends :D ! Funny to know that while playing they are all SP and their families roaming around in the city !

BTW I think the actor is Troy Baker but correct me if I am wrong.

Edit.
Yep it's Troy Baker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, this, Destiny, The Order and the Indies is what sticks in my mind after the conference. Other than the game winning no DRM and no shackles on ur games announcements.

The gameplay parts felt so 'liberating' ! It will be awesome open world fun ! Can't wait for it !

This should be playable on the show floor so we should see more soon. I am quite excited about it, shame it is not a launch game.

Watching the direct feed from gamersyde, I keep getting that urge to hold the controller everytime I see him flying :p ! 2014 is too damn far away !

and the characters are so well done this time. You can already see the chemistry between the brothers ! Sucker Punch is sure rocking !

Back