Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen
please stand for the presentation to Malo and Lightman of
***Drum roll***
The Shrubbery of Outstandingness....

Unfortunately Mr. Terry Thomas Is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment
(aka slipped lsd by the dirty console gaming peasants)
but fear not fo when it comes to upper class eccentrics england has a wealth of riches
so please welcome britains favourite lounge lizard and the voice of gex in the game gex 2 enter the gecko
Mr. Leslie Phillips
"I say Ding Dong"

ps: just a warning
If any of these Shrubbery's appear on ebay there will be trouble....

How about we make a Ni thread? Shrubbery thread? Where we can gift people game codes etc. we do not need.

Here's my take, I have one Shadowrun Returns code (Steam serial) left (I have spent one for nothing and it seems Steam did not notice that I have already the early access code, stupid me :rolleyes: ), first person who posts here that he/she wants it, gets it...

Cheers...

Origin has a sale that may be worth checking out.

I'm so tempted to get Crysis 1 and Warhead for those prices, but my principles won't allow me to get anything with installation limits

Well as Davros says they pumped the limits up to 50 for Crysis 1 and Warhead so it's not much of an issue anymore.

Brütal Legend is 75% off on Steam right now... Legendary game developers behind it, windows/OSX compat, €5 (~$5, I guess) price; what's not to like?

What did it say? I believe it needs to activate first time you run it, assuming you haven't yet, what happens if you do, and then switch to offline?

What did it say? I believe it needs to activate first time you run it, assuming you haven't yet, what happens if you do, and then switch to offline?

I have played it before, so it is definitely activated. It said something like "Could not contact key server". Something about th ekey server.

Failed to contact key server is usually caused by the following
Originally Posted by Steam
Possible Causes
Upon trying to launch a third-party title on Steam, you may experience this error. The most common causes of this issue are listed below:

If the game is a recent release, or was purchased during a sale
While we do our best to anticipate demand from our users, occasionally we may run out of keys to provide for your purchase. When we are out of keys, this error will appear. You will be issued a key as soon as we have been given more by the game's publisher

read here for solutions
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2204-OPGC-4862

Thanks Yemeth for SHadowrun ! The screens look so amazing, hand drawn art FTW ! I am upping it to top priority after I complete Mark of The Ninja.

Glad you like the screenshots, hope you will like the game even more. Do not forget to check out the user content, some very promising missions out there...

BTW, thank you very much, Npl, for your gifts! :)

Anyone else getting crappy speeds from Steam today? I am trying to download Shadow Returns and MOH and getting crappy 1mbps when I am getting 4-5 mbps in my browser. :mad:

Well, well...donwloaded 8 gbs of Dead Space 3, paused it to download a video, resumed it and .....whoa....Origin goes back to 0% :oops: !

My BW is already nearing the end. looks like no Dead Space 3 for me ! Damn you Origin ! The files are sitiing pretty in the folder, what do you waant? :mad:

Bandwidth caps is the enemy of all things! :mad: Sorry to hear about your plight. Also: origin is the spawn of the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back