Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2022]

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition £8.99 on steam (-70%) until 4th Jan This is a great game

^ Crazy that it’s only $3 more to add DOS1, if you’re not in a rush to get to BG3.

Speaking of bundles, Zen has some new Pinball FX “Legacy” bundles which get you both Pinball FX3 and (the newer) Pinball FX versions of a DLC for the price of one. Almost all of the tables are 70% off. You have to go to a DLC’s specific page to see its Legacy bundle. They’re complete your collection bundles, so while the best value is if you don’t own the tables already (say, in a Williams pack) and essentially get one version for free, this at least makes the duplicate tables half price. It’s the cheapest way to transfer your FX3 tables over to FX for the newer graphics and physics.

Oh, and Oblivion GOTY Deluxe (pretty sure that has all the DLC) is $2 at GOG until the 4th. Cheapest it’s ever been.

Last edited:
Steam : The Darkness 2 £3.99 (-80%)
For some reason I am absolutely convinced I played The Darkness 1 even though it was never released on P.C and I certainly didn't play it on console ????

Humble Bundle
1710487544335.png
Also if you just pay $1 you get Red Faction 1+2 and Saints row 2
Also on GreenMan Gaming
Doom 2016 £2.72 (-83%)

Last edited:
24 SNK games on sale at GoG.

THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97 (GLOBAL MATCH)
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003
SAMURAI SHODOWN IV: AMAKUSA’S REVENGE
OVER TOP
SUPER SIDEKICKS