First G80 Graphics !

If it's really rendered then I'm suffering from a serious case of uncanny valley. If it's a picture then the lady looks plain creepy.

She needs more makeup! :LOL:

1st pic is obviously a fake mockup (hair, necklace detail and skin texture&color detail although poor picture quality, give it right away) 2nd pic is a render no doubt.

1st reminds me of the Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.

2nd looks like a render.

Look at the black splotches on the two pics. They are exactly the same shape and spacing.

Somebody took printed material and slapped it on a scanner with a dirty glass. Gotta be.

That means something too, tho less sure what.

Adrianne Curry got those renderers from Nvidia and she posted them on her blog at MySpace .
so I dont think they are fake .

If this is real then I guess nvidia needs a few more lessons in eye spacing. Graphically it looks great, artistically, it looks ridiculous.

Something is very wrong with these pictures..in fact I can see aliasing artifacts!! :devilish:

I think thier a photochoped with another rendered image over laying an original picture lol. But anyways, Dawn had better skin then these pics ;) at least the first pic, the 2nd pic is better but the hair is still very wierd.

The Mothership Dee said:
And I am a video gamer (well not as much as I was before I had my kids but I still play when I can) you could give laura croft a run for her money.
Gawd I absolutely fell about laughing to that.

Jawed

Back