First G80 Graphics !

Both are very obviously scans (vertical stripes, black spots, low contrast, blurry), but it's also quite clear that the face is rendered, while the hair comes from a photo. The weird discoloration along the hairline in the second image reminds me of really old film shots. There's also some aliasing in the second image.

By the way, I don't think the eye spacing is wrong at all. I think it's just the unfocussed stare that gives a creepy impression.

Lol and people really think this is(was?) rendered on G80 ? Lol, GeForce 3 could nearly do this already... Dawn looked better, same for Nalu and Luna. So no, someone had too much time for modeling and Photoshoping...

Now These pictures give me worse nightmare.
And what about Wanda? :D

wanda.jpg

wanda_low.jpg

The frightening part is that once upon a time some looked at that and went ZOMG!

The frightening part is that once upon a time some looked at that and went ZOMG!

The exciting part is that sometime in the hopefully near future someone will look at Crysis and be appalled that someone looked at it and went ZOMG !! :LOL:

I'm in love of both of them. I especially like how their smile is so subtle and ambiguous that it makes them look like Mona Lisa.

P.S. What is the "ZOMG!" thing?

I'm in love of both of them. I especially like how their smile is so subtle and ambiguous that it makes them look like Mona Lisa.

Dude, you're scaring me. :smile:

P.S. What is the "ZOMG!" thing?

ZOMG Defs 2-5 pretty much cover it best.

The exciting part is that sometime in the hopefully near future someone will look at Crysis and be appalled that someone looked at it and went ZOMG !! :LOL:

True dat. :yes:

Back