Fight Night PS3 Screens

Very much.

Personal preference I suppose. Can't really argue something subjective as that.
The 360 version did/does look amazing. Period. I don't think anybody can argue that. But honestly I think this one looks better, which is my opinion.

Personal preference I suppose. Can't really argue something subjective as that.
The 360 version did/does look amazing. Period. I don't think anybody can argue that. But honestly I think this one looks better, which is my opinion.
Okay, now let's wait for damaged models. :)

it does, but the ps3 version displays only half the models the 360 version displays. Since its first person.

Still very impressive.

It's one mode. Don't worry there will be plenty of comparison of the "normal" mode eventually. I'm actually more impressed EA didn't totally milk the cow and added a mode and new gameplay features. Nothing pissed me off more then them attempting to sell last years Madden at full price and basically only adding horribe QB vision and truck stick.

Regardless of whichever system one chooses to play this game on it looks REALLY GOOD.

And as Ben-Nice said, the First-Person is just a mode, so you can play it just like the 360 version.

From IGN's article: This PlayStation 3 version showcases a unique gameplay feature set including an exclusive new mode called "Get in the Ring", a first-person boxing mode for even more intense action.

Looks awesome but I hope they are real. If thats what we are going to get during gameplay I am impressed.

Btw have you noticed that the boxers have exactly the same sweat pasted on them? :???:

Whoever's doing the modelling for this game deserves a pay rise, its the best looking work I've seen.
Then it's probably a licence update for Cysclice.
These models are 3d scans (model+texture) from real guys, then extraction into normalmapping .98% pure tech pipeline with real data input.

Whoever's doing the modelling for this game deserves a pay rise, its the best looking work I've seen.

Seconded. Muhammed Ali looks really like the real deal, maybe a tad to musclely. FN3 looks really nice.

Like I said before, I'm pretty sure HDR is still in there. Just toned down alot more than the orginal.

Back