CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Some of the car mods are pretty good visually. I'm not sure if they are replacing the sounds though because the lambo sounds annoying like the sound is from the base game supercar.

I only watched on a phone but they look amazing. I'll have to try that once I've played through the unmodded game a bit.

There are programs like x360ce, vjoy ect that will allow you to use a wheel in games that only support a gamepad
you wont get forcefeedback unless the game supports it, if the games support rumble you may get that

wut?
how did they achieve that kind of head movements without using head tracking?
It looks similar to the bodycam mod camera movement. Could possibly be the same mod. I havn't used it so not exactly sure how the movement is controlled but it looks like maybe you hold a key or something and the camera is then controlled independently detached from the character body? Probably with movement restrictions and momentum so you can't go full exorcist

This video perfectly demonstrates why I mostly ride a motorbike in the game. It's the best way to get through the busy traffic. Unlike in GTA and the like, you would get stuck often in a car in Cyberpunk 2077.

With the bright and somewhat olourless lighting mod, however, I have to say that I like it better during the day than at night. At night, I prefer the the original lighting a lot more while I sometimes find these mods quite good during the day.

It looks similar to the bodycam mod camera movement. Could possibly be the same mod. I havn't used it so not exactly sure how the movement is controlled but it looks like maybe you hold a key or something and the camera is then controlled independently detached from the character body? Probably with movement restrictions and momentum so you can't go full exorcist

The fights are really cool. I also think it's good that I've found a new master in this game. Before that I thought the Crysis games were very good, but Cyberpunk is better in almost every respect. Some people talk about the same game for decades and actually it's a shame if they don't find anything better. You should always be on the lookout for something even better and be happy when you find it.

I also see it in films where some people have been talking about Star Wars and lightsabers constantly since the 1980s and it's actually sad that they haven't evolved since then and haven't found anything better.

Last edited:
Back