The Annual E3 Ubisoft press conference thread, 2019 edition

Finally watched it. Watch Dogs 3 looks like something I want to play. Watch Dogs 1 and 2 I wasn't even interested in so this was a surprise to me.

Other than that, the rest of the conference sucked.

Regards,
SB

The Tom Clancy military games (The Division 2 and Ghost Recon: Breakpoint) are in my opinion much more interesting than Watch Dogs 3. Hopefully sometime a Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell game will come out.

Last edited:
The Tom Clancy military games (The Division 2 and Ghost Recon: Breakpoint) are in my opinion much more interesting than Watch Dogs 3. Hopefully sometime a Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell game will come out.

I love TD2. And Breakpoint and WDL are both now on the purchase list. The John Wick like combat and the ability to play as any NPC in the city while dealing with permadeath has me intrigued.

Watch Dogs 3 may play very well but it is too colorful and funny for me. When it comes to Breakpoint you should play the demo since this type of game is not suitable for every type of player. It's more about co-op. The Division 2, on the other hand, also works very well as a single Player title.

Watch Dogs 3 may play very well but it is too colorful and funny for me. When it comes to Breakpoint you should play the demo since this type of game is not suitable for every type of player. It's more about co-op. The Division 2, on the other hand, also works very well as a single Player title.

You must have seen something very different from what I saw. Watch Dogs Legion looked very grim, especially compared to WD2.

The only little bit of humor was the Retired Assassin, the Grandmother. And that just made it so the overall tone wasn't extremely grim...just really grim.

Regards,
SB

I might need to try it again but WD2 left me pretty cold. 3 seems to have the same infiltration gunplay so a big meh from me.

However! The play as anyone has me intrigued. Really curious as to how it's implemented. And can you have a whole team of grannies?

I might need to try it again but WD2 left me pretty cold. 3 seems to have the same infiltration gunplay so a big meh from me.

I liked the original W but much preferred the sequel. You could play great lumps of WD2 without resorting to direct violence at all because the options to create mischief were so much better. I'm not sold on Legion yet, I need to see more of it. Being a native Londoner, the absurd accents are hugely off-putting.

To someone from abroad it sounds charming and funny. I'm still not convinced, though. I mean Ubisoft has barely pulled off a single well written character, and now they're going all in and try and write hundreds of them?

Hate to point this out, but to a native northerner your accent sounds exactly like that. ;-)
I'm a bit of a mishmash having lived around the UK, Western and Eastern Europe more than half of my life, never being in one place long up to pick up anything distinct.

Back