The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2016 edition

Yah, it'll be interesting to see pricing on a 6TF AMD Gpu when it's released. Might not cost too much more to build a similar PC that can do a lot more and access more game stores like Steam. That's why I think Scorpio won't cost more than $500. Wouldn't be surprised if it's $450.

Indeed, which is why I plan on buying an XB1S and then I'll wait until Scorpio is released to see how the continued integration of W10 and Xbox as a Service has progressed to determine if I want a Scorpio or if I want to go the PC route for additional flexibility. My PC's are aging (first gen i5 and second gen i3 systems), so it'll be time to upgrade those systems anyway.

MS certainly won this amongst my family . Once I told my younger cousins about buy once play anywhere they all want to get the new games and one of them is getting the xbox one s . We are excited to play gears campaign and sea of thieves today.

Did you make sure to tell him that Xbox Anywhere includes only about six games?

^ Well that is upcoming games, as technically there have been other games already released but not branded as such that work as a play anywhere.

One thing I wanted to comment on the other day, lots of the games said in-game footage. How much of that was 4k on PC do you think, I thought I heard them say some of it was on the S with HDR. FH3 to me looked like it was on PC, as did a few others. Interesting that they did not show crackdown, but I bet that is saved for Germany along with a few other titles that we have heard rumors on.

^ Well that is upcoming games, as technically there have been other games already released but not branded as such that work as a play anywhere.

One thing I wanted to comment on the other day, lots of the games said in-game footage. How much of that was 4k on PC do you think, I thought I heard them say some of it was on the S with HDR. FH3 to me looked like it was on PC, as did a few others. Interesting that they did not show crackdown, but I bet that is saved for Germany along with a few other titles that we have heard rumors on.
They showed FH3 on at least 3 different platforms, with at least one of them being the Xbox One S. One was a top end PC monster setup. I can't recall what the other 2 setups were. They said it while introducing the 4 drivers and before jumping into the game for live footage.

yea pretty sure gears will be a launch game for scorpio. If its got zen cores it might not need cloud power. The xbox one will use cloud and scropio may not need to use it. Plus i'm sure it will look great at 4k

Where was Crackdown? I have it pre ordered and it is my must have game for an XB1 that hasn't been on in months.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Gamescon is my guess, otherwise it had ads and such at E3 as well as prominent displays on the Xbox One dash.

Where was Crackdown? I have it pre ordered and it is my must have game for an XB1 that hasn't been on in months.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
The multiplayer test was delayed to 2017. I wouldn't expect the final game before 2018 at this point.

The multiplayer test was delayed to 2017. I wouldn't expect the final game before 2018 at this point.

I thought they said the multiplayer was actually in good shape it was the campaign that was way behind and needed the work. That's reassuring as the multiplayer was the cloud tech. Unless they have the taste for destruction now and local compute just is not cutting it.?!? Conspiracy theory...

Back