Bloodborne: [PS4] (From Software)

btw does the destructible environment can damage you or the enemy? The fight at cemetry looks awesome with stones flying everywhere.

the bloodborne seems having the small hallways but looks "more vast" because its no longer solid wall (but your play area is still the small way).

i wont be playing this game so i have spoiled my self with some videos :D
Destiny's Raids are inspired from the Souls games. If u love a fair game which makes u want to conquer it , u will love this. The sensational atmosphere is the icing onthe cake. Oh and the storytelling(look and ye shall find) isn't a negative but the best aspect of the game.

Still 5 hours before it unlocks for us and I just started the download. Can't play before tomorrow eve after work anyways. Damn excited ! Feel like skipping work tomorrow ;) !

Then you'll probably get really bored and stressed out by this game too. Most modern big budget games are made to appeal to everyone these days. The Soulds games are among the few notable exceptions.

@RenegadeRocks but i got really bored and stressed by the souls game on PC :(

Depression my friend is what we need to conquer ! In fact thats my personal challenge too.....Stressed, yes, my legs go tight playing DS2 ( I missed DS1 prefer Demons SOuls over DS2), but bored, holy hell , no, how can one bored with such atmosphere and such agile menacing monsters lurking around ! I differ, dear sir, beg to differ....

Boredom does not belong to Yarhnam : Defeat, desperation are its lifeblood but Victory............ the Exit door ! ! !
To more menacing lands and beyond !

(uhmm....I was just watching Vincent by Tim Burton to get me into the mood, so ...uhhm...please pardon my extravagant extravagances !)

Technically it is not the best game of the gen but the artistic direction is very good. 3 good photos taken with a capture card.

16289594793_1df302db35_o.jpg
16917586115_a7ef1b3144_o.png
16916311402_2a5bbca9fc_o.png

Last edited:
Glad your enjoying it DieH@rd. These games arent for everyone, but give them a chance and you might like what you find

So this seems like the PS4's must-have exclusive of the year (given U4 has been pushed to 2016).

I'm actually somewhat interested in getting it, though i'm unsure about exactly how difficult it will be.

Can anyone who's played either of the first 2 Ninja Gaiden titles comment on how difficult the Soul games are compared to NG? As the NG games were known for their difficulty back in the day - and they were about as difficult as I could stand.

I also (stupidly) did complete the original Modern Warfare on Veteran (on console too, so no lean key!) that was an exercise in sheer frustration.

The game is starting to pull its hooks into me. :D

This is my first souls game and I'm really enjoying it. Combat is very tight, environment is great, and I just managed to defeat Cleric Beast. The feeling of satisfaction when defeating not only boss, but also ordinary enemies, is so great.

http://a.pomf.se/wzyrcu.jpg
http://a.pomf.se/vcpuim.jpg
http://a.pomf.se/ieunmh.jpg
You are using the Threaded Cane? i plan on starting with that as it looks so sexy....but how is it as a weapon? Is it powerful enough for bosses? hows the range?

Tough game but rewarding, reminds me of Demon Souls to some degree but so far I think DS had better environments, this could be nostalgia though as I haven't touched DS in years.

Back