Halo Master Chief Collection [H:MCC] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Maybe its a forerunner based Spartan armor for MC.

Chief's look is so iconic that they won't change any key elements IMHO. Green armor, golden visor, even the tiny black thing at the bottom of the visor that gives him a puppy's nose...

The new armor is also new in every piece. Even the undersuit is remade, which was shared between Chief's armor and the Spartan IV version.

Ir is a "new" character, I guess new to the games.

I'd say it's most likely a completely new breed of Spartan.
Let's not forget, in the H4 prologue, Halsey guessed that ONI is looking to replace the Chief.

Maybe H5 is going to be about attempting to do that literally. I wonder how much is known at ONI about the physical changes that the Chief went through because of the Librarian...

Let's not forget, in the H4 prologue, Halsey guessed that ONI is looking to replace the Chief.

Maybe H5 is going to be about attempting to do that literally. I wonder how much is known at ONI about the physical changes that the Chief went through because of the Librarian...

Great now I need to replay each game in order to get caught up, or maybe they will release this for us. :) Way too much of the book lore is bleeding in.

Anyway, even the undersuit has that covenant vibe - so either stolen tech or shared tech?

Edit: Not sure how I missed the big ONI insignia on the new suit. LOL

Another covenant inspired aspect is the more curvy design, which probably also made everyone think it's a girl...

You're right. I need to play Spartan Ops too....

I knew they would wait to release 5 till next year. So happy they are taking their time.
Looking forward to seeing what H2A is about.

Great now I need to replay each game in order to get caught up, or maybe they will release this for us. :) Way too much of the book lore is bleeding in.
You can cheat and hit Wikipedia, starting with Combat Evolved and refresh yourself on the cutscenes on YouTube. Be prepared to spend several hours on just those alone ;-)

But a properly edited synopsis of the story thus far would be awesome!

You can cheat and hit Wikipedia, starting with Combat Evolved and refresh yourself on the cutscenes on YouTube. Be prepared to spend several hours on just those alone ;-)

But a properly edited synopsis of the story thus far would be awesome!

Ha, if I play on easy I can go through everything pretty quickly. I like to play on Legendary as it makes me feel like I get more value out of the playtime, taking weeks or months to finish. :LOL:

Seems to be the same planet from the cover reveal.

halo-5-guardians-concept-art-ca11b3e478cb49959c1bc3f7bca3533f.jpg

What is that in the sky? And why does that rock formation look like a grunt? Edit or a Brute with an energy sword. One of the Covenant homeworlds? I do not recall what they look like.

I think it looks more like an Elite, those two white dashes being the mandibles. A giant statue as such seems more the kind of hubris I'd associate with Elites than Grunts or Brutes.

Maybe just an obese elite, but yes that seems to make much more sense. I don't recall a brute with an energy sword anyway.

Color of the sky is right for Sanghelios, so we get to go to the Elite homeworld!

Back