Halo Master Chief Collection [H:MCC] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

So, hypothetically, a female Master Chief could be called Jane-117 a.k.a. Mistress Chief!? ;)

Haha I don't know how canonical Forward Unto Dawn was but there was a female Spartan.

Haha I don't know how canonical Forward Unto Dawn was but there was a female Spartan.

There was at least one female spartan in Halo Reach.

2015 is a long way out. I'm not a huge fan of the series. I kind of liked the ones that people liked the least (Reach, 4), but I'm not a massive fan of any of them. Hopefully they change things up, because I have no interest in another Halo with the same enemies played out over semi-open maps.

Naomi-010?

The biceps aren't big enough to fit the stereotypical male hero. :nope:

Spartans aren't that muscular as Gears guys, a lot of the bulk comes from the armor.
(that's all relative of course - I'm not a small guy but Chief's armor makes my arms look tiny)

http://torolf024.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/undersuit-design.jpg

Also notice the "thighgap" and how the hips appear a bit wider because of the undersuit components.

It looks however like a completely new undersuit design. Spartan V or something like that? Certainly not a IV and the ONI logo suggests an assassin of some sort. Chief probably goes AWOL and this guy / girl has to find him?

100% canonical, that girl was one of Chief's close friends from the original 70 or so SIIs.
Some of them are supposed to have survived the war and fans want to see them appear in the new trilogy...

Spartans aren't that muscular as Gears guys, a lot of the bulk comes from the armor.
(that's all relative of course - I'm not a small guy but Chief's armor makes my arms look tiny)

http://torolf024.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/undersuit-design.jpg

Also notice the "thighgap" and how the hips appear a bit wider because of the undersuit components.

Yeah, just teasing. :p

Well, maybe
nkLuc.gif

100% canonical, that girl was one of Chief's close friends from the original 70 or so SIIs.
Some of them are supposed to have survived the war and fans want to see them appear in the new trilogy...

Linda, Kelly, and Fred are left from the Eric Nylund novels.

There's Black Team in the comics that's another 4 SIIs (2 fem, 2 male).

Team Omega (Halo Wars, six)
Team Grey (Cole Protocol, three)

lol

Ya know, after the first three novels you'd think there were only 7 or so spartans left, but it seems like more than half of the SIIs basically lived after Reach. >_>

It's gotta be Cortana because it's glowing blue!

I imagine if Cortana were ever able to reinvent herself in a physical form it would be as a Spartan. Given that she was basically created from the tissue of the Spartan project creator and her infatuation for MC.

She as a Spartan would also make for a good antagonist as she has the perfect back story given what usually happens to AIs as they grow old in the Halo universe.

I wouldn't be surprised if the storyline went in the direction of Cortana gains physical form, goes insane, gets control over forerunner tech and attempts to reactivate the Halos to then reseed the galaxy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides, Master Chief is short for "master chief petty officer of the Navy" which is a unique rank, held by only one person at a time. Female version would be Master Chief as well, silly as it may sound at first.

Actually there is more than one Master Chief in the Navy. While you're correct in that there is only one Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy, there are several Master Chief Petty Officers.

A "Master Chief" is the highest enlisted rank that a Navy enlisted person can attain and is limited to the top 1% of the total enlisted ranks. The actual pay grade is an E-9 (starting from E-1). All other US armed forces are set up similarly (Army and Air Force).

Although we knew it was coming, I'm happy to hear of the official announcement. Hopefully we'll get more than just an announcement at E3---maybe a trailer.

Why does MC looks so depressed, even how he is holding the gun?

So Cortana becomes the new librarian? That would be a twist, a character most have grown to like, and now in the new trilogy she would become your biggest enemy.

I am going to go with just new spartan program, especially if there is any merit to larger worlds plus co-op elements.

Edit: The helmet reminds me of the face of an elite really, look closely and see if you see it. Overall it is really an odd smooth shaped armor, this again reminds me of covenant more so than spartan. So new tech involved? We can see chief still has scars on his armor, so could/would they reinvent his armor? That would just feel weird, running around in the wrong suit.

Back