Battlefield 4 official discussion/thread. [PS4,XO,PS3,X360]

I've been reading a bit up on BF4. Never having played a BattleField game before, I must say, I think I will be getting this for PS4 as well. In fact, I'm wondering if I should get one of the ones out for PS3 now....

Like DJ said, if you have PS+, its free next month. Just buy the premium for BF3, the DLC maps are the best ever ! Totally worth it !

on PC almost no one played on DLC maps BF3 :/
wonder what will happen with BF4 DLC. Only crowded in 1st month and forgotten?

so DLC on console are a good investment, bad investment on PC.

FQhMY1R.jpg

:(

no one plays CQ on my region. The most popular maps are the default map :(
i prefer the armored kill and Capture the flag maps but often theres 0 people playing

CQC also good for raking some points very fast when i played many months ago when there;s still player playing CQC.

The problem with DICE is they keep screwing with the game play balance (weapons, vehicles, etc), usually making it worse each patch. I loved the original BF3, but quit playing after their big weapon nerf patch. In fact, just about all of my regular friends quit at that time too, so we never bought any of the DLC.

in old games, the balance will be defined by server admin to some extent. on BF3, it in a whim of DICE.

The problem with DICE is they keep screwing with the game play balance (weapons, vehicles, etc), usually making it worse each patch. I loved the original BF3, but quit playing after their big weapon nerf patch. In fact, just about all of my regular friends quit at that time too, so we never bought any of the DLC.

While it is true that BF3 was unbalanced for a significant time, and the balancing tended to go from overpowered to underpowered, the game is now in a very stable state, and I would say have been so since they fixed the attachments.

but the nerfing is weird. SKS got nerfed
i though it was because im lagging, but interference tell me to use another similar weapon that did not get nerfed and its crazy.

im not lag, its just DICE reduce SKS damage significantly.
But what's the point of reducing its damage in the first place if i can use other similar weapon??

forcing me to explore all the "too many" choice of weapon collection? o_O

but the nerfing is weird. SKS got nerfed
i though it was because im lagging, but interference tell me to use another similar weapon that did not get nerfed and its crazy.

im not lag, its just DICE reduce SKS damage significantly.
But what's the point of reducing its damage in the first place if i can use other similar weapon??

forcing me to explore all the "too many" choice of weapon collection? o_O

The point would be to ensure that the weapons are not too similar, but some with more damage and then more recoil and some with less damage and correspondingly less recoil. If all weapons are the same, what would be the point of all the weapons?

but SKS and the alternate weapon that interference recommended me are very similar. Feel the same, shot the same way, sway the same. But have super damage and lower bullet count.

that alternate weapon only take 2-3 shot to kill compared to SKS that take 6 shot at minimum and (randomly) 2 shot on head for headshot.

The M39 has half the clip of the SKS though, and more recoil and fires slower.

The SKS used to kill in only 1 more shot (4) than the normal semi auto rifles (MK11,M39,SVD) but at the end of last year they made it 2 more shots to kill (5) and that made it less attractive than the regular semi auto rifles.

Back