Forza 4

Btw, who's who in the B3D Car Club? I know a few (eg: NavNucST3 uses the same name here as his gamertag) but I probably don't know over 1/2.

I'm pretty siimple, Forum Name: Rotmm vs Gamertag: Rotmm

Mine is rather easy :) for those who are in-industry though I would say let them respond as they may not have a problem joining the club but may not want their GT revealed to all (this is why I had always blocked my friendslist) if indeed it is different than their forum name or if they are a lurker.

But I drive an Audi :cry: I don't even know if my vehicle is in the game need to check but probably not.

But, but I drive a BMW so I have to look down on Audi drivers ;-)
j/k of course. Audi makes some really nice cars, I just like BMW's more :)

Orange and black? That's like the original B3D colors at least as far back as I can remember.

No, was thinking of a design based on Beyond3D's current color theme (blue with white background)

Anyway, have done a few races in the BMW 2002, and the way that car handles with all assists off is just insanely fun :) (the way the backend steps out in a turn, and being able to hold the slide all the way true the turn)

Btw, who's who in the B3D Car Club? I know a few (eg: NavNucST3 uses the same name here as his gamertag) but I probably don't know over 1/2.

Forum Name: bfigved
Gamertag: Onkl Bjorni

Just a quick paint up

Ok, everyone in the group need THAT paint job. :oops: Whoa, awesome Graham. Maybe you could share the B3D vinyl so others can do similar custom jobs?

I spend close to 30 minutes last night (UK time) trying to beat your Top Gear in a Ford Ka time. I failed miserably and still have no idea how you can have completed it around 2 seconds faster than my best! The speed you get out of the last corner to set up your flying lap just baffles me.

Hahahaha I will have to do it again because my and my boys were doing it and I don't remember. I do know Hattrixx is killing me. On the Ring GP challenge with S class cars I have a 150,000 bounty to best him. He beat me by .2 seconds and I just cannot get any faster. I spent a hour trying to beat him--I quite 2x yesterday because of it!! :devilish:

I will be on tonight if anyone wants to do some online racing :smile:

My best time so fare is 1.44.550

Indeed it is. Went into the TG challenge and you came up as a Rival (for 50K) so I assumed I'd be able to get close.

Nope.

Only did about 3 laps but I'm around 1:51, which is pathetic.

It's becoming apparent to me that I'm not really that good at this game. ;)

Indeed it is. Went into the TG challenge and you came up as a Rival (for 50K) so I assumed I'd be able to get close.

Nope.

Only did about 3 laps but I'm around 1:51, which is pathetic.

It's becoming apparent to me that I'm not really that good at this game. ;)

Hehe, thanks :)

I would suggest you start racing with assists off. When I sett that time my settings was like this:

ABS: on
Steering: Normal
Stability control: off
Traction control: off
Transmission: Manual
Racing line: Breaking only

When you get used to driving with stability and traction control off, you can really start shaving seconds of your lap time :) ABS and transmission settings can also affect lap times.

*edit: I'm assuming you have assists on, if you already have them off you need to start practicing ;-)

Had another mess about. I like this one a lot more. It's simpler...

Beyond3D%20BMW.png

I got back from our little hike 2 mins too late or I'd have caved. May have to wait til Monday now ...

Had another mess about. I like this one a lot more. It's simpler...

Beyond3D%20BMW.png

Sweet lord that's a good looking design on a good looking car :)
Please put that design up for sale in your storefront. Don't care what you price it at :)
I'll buy it regardles :)

I suggest Graham be made official Beyond3D car club livery designer :)

*edit
Will you do car design requests?

Last edited by a moderator:

My gamertag is Frobozz, I joined the B3d club yesterday and figured I'd say hi by beating a bunch of rival times :) Rivals mode is brually addicting, absolutely love it!

My gamertag is Frobozz, I joined the B3d club yesterday and figured I'd say hi by beating a bunch of rival times :) Rivals mode is brually addicting, absolutely love it!

Haha yeah rival mode got me. but i need to get better fast my school buddy is like 5 sec faster on the top gear track.

A little race story :)

Was doing a multi-class race on Road Atlanta (GT2 vs LMP), I was driving the BMW M3 GT2 car and a Ferrari 430 GT2 car was taking up most of the view out of my front window and I was unable to get past him until the very last turn before the finishing line, were I manage to outbreak him, get past and slide sideways over the finishing line to take the win :)

Can't remember having had this mutch fun in a racing game before :D

Back