Image Quality and Framebuffer Speculations for WIP/alpha/beta/E3 games *Read the first post*

Well, how much is "a bit slower". Also, you're implementing calculating 5 taps in software vs it being done in hardware on NV hardware or :?: As I understood it, NV implements the filter in the RAMDAC, the tail end of the output.
http://developer.nvidia.com/object/gdc_ogl_multisample.html
slide 21 - according to that quincux 2xAA is about 20% slower than plain 2xAA
though the difference wont be so great now, perhaps only a percent or two

Nah, it's Unreal Engine 3, plus it's made by a western dev house. Doubt they would have translated the Framework engine.

PS3 version is definitely 720p. 360 does some sort of edge blur, but I believe it's 720p. I'll have to look more later. It also seems to be alpha blending with foliage (different texture even), has smoother shadow filtering/res, and has higher res environment textures.

PS3 version is definitely 720p. 360 does some sort of edge blur, but I believe it's 720p. I'll have to look more later. It also seems to be alpha blending with foliage (different texture even), has smoother shadow filtering/res, and has higher res environment textures.
Why do the roof tiles have a moire pattern in the 360 version, since they are rendered correctly in the PS3? Other than that, shadows and some textures are immediately noticable as being superior in the 360 version. I also noticed the edge blur on the 360 looks similar to the Saboteur AA.

Back