Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rig shots Almighty, I am very jelly of your watercooling setup!

Anyways, Whats up with the NWN screenshots?

(Joke):D

2011-02-25182934.jpg

2011-02-25182947.jpg

2011-02-25183032.jpg

2011-02-25183100.jpg

2011-02-25183110.jpg

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/almighty151986/My Computer Pictures/2011-02-25183131.jpg
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/almighty151986/My Computer Pictures/2011-02-25183144.jpg
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/almighty151986/My Computer Pictures/2011-02-25183158.jpg
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/almighty151986/My Computer Pictures/2011-02-25183224.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet PC case and layout Almighty!

ME2 screenshots. 1680x1050, max settings+custom, 4xMSAA/TSAA, 16xAF.

me2pc2nn04.jpg

me2pcbn1x.jpg

me2pc31uhz.jpg

me2pc6vue4.jpg

me2pc4nut7.jpg

me2pc5tn1p.jpg

Harpoon that whale over there yonder!

Nah, but if it ever makes him wet obviously hes got a lot of potentially fried hardware!

It did leak one time due to user error.... to say I shit myself is an understatement...Never hit that power off button so fast in my life!

AA is supported ingame....also jpg compression is doing some nasty stuff here. I played the game at 1080p but the images that I uploaded somehow are now 1600*900.

ME2, same settings as my previous screenshots. One damn big fella aint he?

"U mad broski?"
me2pc2fu2w.jpg

"Got some gud protein bars right here in my pocket"
me2pc3onw8.jpg

*Smiles*
me2pc4sn33.jpg

"How dem taste mang? Cant handle the awesomness?"
me2pcen4f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read an interview with mr. Howard from Bethesda and he said that graphically the PC version of Skyri, will be identical to the 360/ps3 version. :(

Just read an interview with mr. Howard from Bethesda and he said that graphically the PC version of Skyri, will be identical to the 360/ps3 version. :(

While that's a bummer it's not THAT bad as the game aint exactly ugly looking and it should meen that people with older hardware can enjoy it :smile:

Nebby, Why does my mass effect 2 look nothing like that? :cry:

While that's a bummer it's not THAT bad as the game aint exactly ugly looking and it should meen that people with older hardware can enjoy it :smile:

Take nebby's config files, game looks that much better with it.

WTF?? Lazy buggers, loads of devs are going the extra mile for the PC versions now so for a game as big and popular as ES on the PC that's just not on IMO.

The hardware is way to powerful on the PC side to be doing straight ports of traditionally PC orientated franchsises.

Bethesda have lost a lot of respect from me for this which is a shame considering how much I had for them after the masterpiece that was Oblivion.

Actually since when has PC version been identical to console version regarding Bethesda games?

I mean Oblivion, Fallout games sported higher detail settings, FP16 HDR, and some other shader quality improvements. Also in one article some time ago they said PC version will have higher texture resolution. To me it seems left hand doesn't know what right hand does/say for Bethesda company. Contradicting info from developers.

Yeah but probing it vs games like Gothic 4, Two Worlds 2 it jsut looks plain ugly while being technically greatly inferior. Actually looking at gameplay footage from trailer I say lighting in New Vegas/F3 PC version is much better technically and visually. Cant think they would downgrade HDR quality for PC.

What Neliz said. :)

Is there any way to use my nvidia GPU to scale the game from a lower res instead of letting my monitor do it ? My monitor's scaler is pathetic.

Is there any way to use my nvidia GPU to scale the game from a lower res instead of letting my monitor do it ? My monitor's scaler is pathetic.

Yes. but you might have to work for it a bit.

Your nVidia control panel has a page called "adjust desktop size and position" under the display.
There should be different scaling options. I for one however didn't... For some reason the control panel sometimes disables these options, if it things your PC is connected to a TV or something like that. I had to create a custom resolution (new custom res was exactly the same res as I used before 1080P...). For some reason if you use custom res, the control panel enables the scaling settings.

I read that scaling doesn't work when games use 640*480 res and at first when I played starcraft 1 the picture didn't fit the screen. I noticed that for some reason using that res my projector had changed it's overscan settings. Once I disabled overscan everything worked perfectly.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back