Zune phone

As it has been stated many times by MS....There's no Zune Phone. Zune services on Windows Mobile Phones = Yes / ZuneHD = Yes / International Zune services = Yes / Microsoft branded "Zune Phone" = No

Oh, so it's at Computex maybe? Intriguing. Given the other rumors I guess that might mean it's not a hard launch? Hmm!

Computex or E3 ? hmm
I'd suspect the former, but either way I do agree that gaming has to be a very important feature. It has been a successful area for Apple, and the APX 2500 is absurdly faster than a MBX Lite so there's a lot of potential there.

As I said before, what I'd like to see is for gaming to be the shared part with WM7, including binary compatibility. Think about it: why does the generic application SDK and the gaming SDK have to be the same and/or share much of their functionality? They are essentially completely separate problems! So here's hoping I'm right, although this is obviously 100% speculation.

I'd suspect the former, but either way I do agree that gaming has to be a very important feature. It has been a successful area for Apple, and the APX 2500 is absurdly faster than a MBX Lite so there's a lot of potential there.

As I said before, what I'd like to see is for gaming to be the shared part with WM7, including binary compatibility. Think about it: why does the generic application SDK and the gaming SDK have to be the same and/or share much of their functionality? They are essentially completely separate problems! So here's hoping I'm right, although this is obviously 100% speculation.

I don't doubt that ZuneHD games will be somewhat compatible with WM7. The question is: What is going to be announced in June? The ZuneHD + Zune services/Soft for WM6.5 ? or only ZuneHD ?

Back