Your next monitor should be

Next up is finding a good kvm switch so I can quickly switch my monitors/keyobard/mouse over between work and personal.

I bought this one from Monoprice for the exact same reason and it's been working fine for me. I velcro'd the brain to the back of my monitor, and then used a small piece of 3M double sided tape to attach the little switchable button to the back lower right corner of my screen. That way it's literally invisible from the front, and just reaching around the right lower side allows me to *click* between work and play.

Of course, this assumes both your PCs support DisplayPort :)

A photo please! :D

I have a few more things coming in this week. So I will post when its all set up.
I bought this one from Monoprice for the exact same reason and it's been working fine for me. I velcro'd the brain to the back of my monitor, and then used a small piece of 3M double sided tape to attach the little switchable button to the back lower right corner of my screen. That way it's literally invisible from the front, and just reaching around the right lower side allows me to *click* between work and play.

Of course, this assumes both your PCs support DisplayPort :)
That looks cool. I have to see if they have a two screen one. Both my displays use display port but my 4k monitor is hooked up via hdmi but buying a display port cable isn't a big deal.

Back