Yellow. :(

Digi are your balls mounted on a plaque or kept in a jar .... or mabye your wife keeps them with her in her purse .

I ask cause you have to have no balls to paint a room in your house yellow .

That is almost as bad as painting something pink .

Al bundy would be pissed at you. You remember what he did when peg tried to take over his bathroom in the garage that he built don't u ? Yea thats right he at a crap load of tacos and took a massive dump.

Stand up to your wife man ! Perhaps balls will grow back !:cool:

RussSchultz said:
Stained wood is a 'luxury item'. Painting over them is going to reduce the percieved value of your home.

You can't ever go back, either.
Yeah, I know...but I think it's the right thing to do.

Crisidelm said:
Light yellow on the walls and white ceiling...classic. If you really want to be posh (it doesn't seem to be your case though, ehr), leave an inch o two at the top of the walls not painted in yellow, and apply there the same white you use for the ceiling.
Hey, I sell paints and varnishes (it's one of my jobs) :D
Why the inch or two of white? I could see maybe like 8" and adding some kind of border treatment up there, but why just an inch or two?

That seems sloppy to me, I'm into crisp changes at the corners.

jvd said:
Digi are your balls mounted on a plaque or kept in a jar .... or mabye your wife keeps them with her in her purse .

I ask cause you have to have no balls to paint a room in your house yellow .

That is almost as bad as painting something pink .

Al bundy would be pissed at you. You remember what he did when peg tried to take over his bathroom in the garage that he built don't u ? Yea thats right he at a crap load of tacos and took a massive dump.

Stand up to your wife man ! Perhaps balls will grow back !:cool:
My last major painting project:

pinkheadcocked.jpg

You either have never been married JVD or you're divorced. ;)

Bah where are your balls man ?

My gf asked me to paint the place white and u know what i did ? I painted it green cause i liked it better .

She said nothig and i still got ass that night

jvd said:

My gf asked me to paint the place white and u know what i did ? I painted it green cause i liked it better .

Right below Mr.Winky where they have always been. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you don't respect your girlfriend's opinion, you must be very proud.

digitalwanderer said:
Right below Mr.Winky where they have always been. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you don't respect your girlfriend's opinion, you must be very proud.

I respect my gfs opinion just fine , i don't respect orders . It sounds to me like your wife doesn't respect your input .

I can understand pink because i beileve u have a young daughter that is fine . But yellow in a room used by all family members is a bit to much

digitalwanderer said:
It looks better that way? I'd think it would look sloppier. :???: (I'm really curious about this now...damn it. )

It Italy, it does look better. In USA, I don't know :) It makes you feel less "I'm within a cubic space". Less hard-edged, you know.

haha i think i got it quite fine . Your whipped . Just admit it and embrace it , it will help you

jvd said:

Ha, thats great to hear. Going to see the wife in the next month or two. She is pushing for a vacation in South Africa (since she hates flying), im pushing for Australia. I could care less where we go, as long as i get me some. :devilish:

Back