Xbox One (XBO) Day One Buyers: Are You an Xbox Live! (Live) Subscriber?

Are you a day 1 XBO buyer and a Live subscriber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you , I plan on proposing in may for her birthday so dropping a grand on video games was a stupid idea.

Steambox is a non starter for me , I have a lot invested in my pc and I can already play on my 42 inch tv (hopefully 50 inch tv during black Friday) and my 3 monitor eyefinity set. The controller might make its way to my pc if it works fine in normal steam.

The xb1 ui is really nice but of course I like windows 8 too lol. Its fast and fluid and to casuals they will love it. My gf finds it easier to use than the xbox 360's new dash or really any dash on the 360.

Kinect is interesting , I think there are a few cute features in the early games like the dead rising stuff but Ms seems to be holding a lot of Kinect stuff for holiday 2014. I think they want to get their footing with the core gamers before the titles start flowing.

I would expect a price drop and big Kinect push in the fall of next year.

I'm going to try and win a xbox one through the doritos give away , so if anyone has un needed codes ill gladly take them ! :)

Again best wishes to you, it can truly be the most rewarding thing you will do in life. Having kids can seem scary but when they get here you just somehow naturally know what to do and more importantly you want to do it. New little ones sleeping on your chest is the best. I haven't hit the teenage years yet so I'm not the most objective but I'd say have some kids once you two get settled - it definitely can complete the picture.

Regarding the UI have you tried the VR or gesture commands to control TV yet? Over an extended period of time say a week did you find it was easier to speak to the TV or use the remote? How was latency with the new camera and do the voice controls get it right more often the first time now?

Thank you man , really nervous . She is trying to get tenure and I'm trying to get a CIO job in another district. no kids for a couple of years though, there are enough of them running around , my sister has 2 small kids under 5 , her sister just had a baby a few months ago , her sister in law has one and another due the end of the month and her other sister in law has one. So a little break would be nice.

The ui is fluid , there are a few one second or so pauses . Didn't really use Kinect much but it could pick us up quite well even with a handful of people in a room shouting at each other.

Thank you man , really nervous . She is trying to get tenure and I'm trying to get a CIO job in another district. no kids for a couple of years though, there are enough of them running around , my sister has 2 small kids under 5 , her sister just had a baby a few months ago , her sister in law has one and another due the end of the month and her other sister in law has one. So a little break would be nice.

The ui is fluid , there are a few one second or so pauses . Didn't really use Kinect much but it could pick us up quite well even with a handful of people in a room shouting at each other.

Was the TV control not accessible? How was the browser? curious what if any apps will be available at launch too...

Was the TV control not accessible? How was the browser? curious what if any apps will be available at launch too...

well we had no real tv. We were on vacation at a resort and they just had a closed circuit loop with a few big channels but rear acess to the tv to remove hdmi cables wasn't happening. We were lucky enough to squeeze a cable into an input just to play.

We really only played games , I have no intrest in the browser , I have a surface pro and a pc to do that :)

For those of you planning to get an Xbox One day 1, do any of you have IPv6 enabled internet connection?

I am planning to do some tests, but I'd like to avoid importing 2 consoles :)

Back