Xbox Live Spring Update

360 features do seem to take longer than PS3 features to come out. It can be frustrating waiting so long between releases...

Haha, touché.

Fixed that for ya matey. ;)

Seriously, I love my dash updates, but *waiting* for new features?

I haven't got enough time to play all the games I like as it is (and the release schedule makes me tremble)...

Fixed that for ya matey. ;)

Seriously, I love my dash updates, but *waiting* for new features?

I haven't got enough time to play all the games I like as it is (and the release schedule makes me tremble)...

seriously... there were already so many good features in the Dash system since day 1 (or at least 90 days into 2006) and demos and games available for the 360, "waiting" for dash updates seems like a ridiculous statement.

I do realize however that some people just like to complain and that some people who make comments here don't even own a 360 and are just taking digs (especially when 360 is doing much better than most MS haters ever hoped/predicted). ;)

I do realize however that some people just like to complain and that some people who make comments here don't even own a 360 and are just taking digs (especially when 360 is doing much better than most MS haters ever hoped/predicted). ;)

Well I think waiting for a bug fix in the VGA output 15 months for an accessory I paid an extra $40 for is kind of annoying. But maybe I'm just mad MS is doing well :???:

Well I think waiting for a bug fix in the VGA output 15 months for an accessory I paid an extra $40 for is kind of annoying. But maybe I'm just mad MS is doing well :???:

no I will agree with you that the VGA fix took too long (although there have actually have been two of them).

I wasn't really referring to your comment specifically BTW. :smile:

the extent to which the update improves vga users depend on the monitor right???

Last edited by a moderator:
no I will agree with you that the VGA fix took too long (although there have actually have been two of them).

I wasn't really referring to your comment specifically BTW. :smile:
The VGA "washout" problem?

Putting my TV in DTV mode rather than PC mode sorted that one out, I thought all LCD tvs had this feature?

Back