Xbox Live ARCADE Games... definitive thread

I plan on restarting Outland when (read: if) I get finished with Clash of Heroes.

I'm gonna have to check out Clash along with Gatling gears. Too many people are talking about it. Also, we need to do some Lips battles one of these days! btw, you notice that they stopped adding more Lips DLC?

I think I'd like Gatling Gears too as I really enjoy side-scroller platforms ... but I just can't fathom surrendering 1200 points for that style of a game. Perhaps when (if) it goes on special for 800 points.

I think I'd like Gatling Gears too as I really enjoy side-scroller platforms ... but I just can't fathom surrendering 1200 points for that style of a game. Perhaps when (if) it goes on special for 800 points.

It plays long. Been getting great enjoyment SP and then you add in co-op to boot. There is some re playability. I buy a lot of the PSN/XBL games, and this is easily well worth the $15 especially if your a fan of this genre.

I'm gonna have to check out Clash along with Gatling gears. Too many people are talking about it. Also, we need to do some Lips battles one of these days! btw, you notice that they stopped adding more Lips DLC?

I could only hope that it was to repair the slow ass store they have...omg...talk about awful. You would think with a 50Mbps connection that it wouldn't take minutes before a single 10 second sample would play...Number One Hits as a retail release instead of DLC requiring you to swap discs back and forth depending on which song you chose :rolleyes: If we ever get a Lips 2 it is going to need a complete overhaul my number one feature request however is simply to play the ENTIRE song/video when I choose a playlist in Jukebox mode for when I have parties.

hm... picked up tetris for 400points. Figure... why not. :p

Mercury Hg is neat. The blob and background will bounce/play to your own music too. Novel game, but dunno if I should buy or not. :)

Moon Diver.. 4p side-scroller. Responsive controls and kinda laid back.. dunno if I want to pick it up or not. Currently 600 points (50% sale).

hm... picked up tetris for 400points. Figure... why not. :p

Mercury Hg is neat. The blob and background will bounce/play to your own music too. Novel game, but dunno if I should buy or not. :)

Moon Diver.. 4p side-scroller. Responsive controls and kinda laid back.. dunno if I want to pick it up or not. Currently 600 points (50% sale).

I don't know what it was about Moon Diver but it was one of the few games that I just absolutely hated controlling. I'm pretty sure I own it already though so I'll give it another shot but it stood out to me at the time. There are definitely other games that recently went on sale that I think she be purchased well ahead of it.

hm... I guess jumping up onto other platforms or jumping down from a platform is a bit awkard sometimes. I think I just got used to it. I'll probably skip it though as it seemed a tad mindless, more so than Castle Crashers.

I did pick up Mercury Hg in the end. It's not particularly difficult, and I just like seeing that physx in motion. :p Kinda fun seeing the blob vibrate to the music too. I sort of like the default soundtrack too.

Murder Miners! Or Halo meets Minecraft.

Murder Miners is an indie game featuring multiplayer online and offline -with bots-, coop mode and 4 players split screen along with other game modes, a level editor, 20 players online and it costs 80 MS points! -I had 125 spare MS points and purchased it-. A pretty fun game if you ask me.

Dunno if @Tap In is still around but it would be nice if he added the iD@Xbox games to the title and combine both, now that Xbox Live Arcade switched to the aforementioned name. Either that or start a new spin off but whatever decision, I started a new thread for now, an iD@Xbox thread.

E3 brings 126 :oops::oops: new trailers of iD@Xbox games --some of them Kinect games. All the trailers below, but I'd recommend going to the linked page where is a description of each game.

Futuristic racing games come to me! And many others.

E3 brings 126 new trailers!

idxbox_titles_art-698x393.jpg

http://www.idatxbox.com/2015/06/30/e3-brings-126-new-trailers/

6180 the moon

Acorn Assult Roden Revolution

Action News Heroes

Adventures of Pip

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space

ALL THINGS GO BOOM

Anima Gate of Memories

Aritana and The Harpy’s Feather

Ashen