Xbox is so beautiful

G

Love or hate MS, no one can deny that Xbox is a lovely piece of hardware. A true next generation console that truely give you the richness of 3D graphics that is very close to last generation CGs. :oops:

It started with this game known as DOA3.
bg05.jpg

In the following months we have games like

RSC with shows beautiful terrain
rallisportinside_460.jpg

Wreckless showcasing some of the best effects in a game.
wreckless1.jpg

Kabuto Chojin with awesome character models.
kaku02.jpg

Dont forget Enclave with its razor sharp texturing!
enclave_xbox_17.jpg

MotoGP with all the riders on track while maintaining 60fps is impressive as impressive gets for a first generation title.
image5322.jpg

Screw graphics... those are for whores. The Xbox's real contribution has been its on-board hard drive for things like saving multiple seasons of sports games with in-depth stats, never running out of save space, almost-instantaneous tracking and saving of every item/weapon/grenade in Halo's massive levels (for tricks like building your own weapon surplus or launching the Warthog), customized music soundtracks in some games, helping to enable new game concepts in titles like BLiNX, and for helping to enable the creative visions of future games like B.C. and Fable.

I have to admit enjoying my own guilty, superficial pleasure from the Xbox's superior sound in games - though, that could really be utilized better in the future for neglected game concepts like tracking enemies all around you by sound only, or new concepts in real-time music/rhythm games.

Quantun Redshift is next with all the effects galore!
1029506592.jpg

Deaththrow deserves some mention for strong modelling and effects.
1024667470.jpg

Splinter Cell graphics immersed you into the game more than just plain wow factor.
splint7.jpg

In months to come, we will have games like

DOAVB which looks to have CG quality graphics in realtime! :oops:
1039740527.jpg

Halo 2 is set to give Doom 3 a run for the most technical impressive game for 2003!
1034030928.jpg

MS own Brute Force looks technically impressive even though the artwork is questionable...
1033234165.jpg

How can i forget Apex. :LOL: A racer that finally is more that able to put GT3 to sleep.
InGame05.jpg

Strident lighting is yummy yum!
image3595.jpg

Fable has nice artwork and nice graphics! Who says Japanese are the only ones able to do beautiful art?
1021973316.jpg

Oh mind, dont forget Duality!
duality03.jpg

Last but not least, Doom 3! A game that will run as good on the Xbox as a good PC, with all the hi-fidelity graphics intact.
[edit]screenshot not working, but we all know how Doom 3 looks like :) [/edit]

Er...

I for one have been more than impressed with the Xbox's next-gen graphics, however I'm still waiting for the next-gen gameplay.

You know, people here talk the weirdest things about GA, but topics like this are closed in a hitch there, not allowing fans of any clan to spread their wings praising (or countering).

I seem to left out Panzer Dragoon Orta. Technical and artwork excellence all round! :oops:
panzer_101402_17.jpg

Any more impressive Xbox games i left out?

First ever 720p games on a console. :oops:
nba2k3_legends460c.jpg

hawkyspecial2.jpg

First 1080i game on a console. :oops:
dragon_072602_460a.jpg

First ever console game that makes creative use of a HDD.
blinxreview460a.jpg

Repeat after me people, Xbox is so beautiful, so so beautiful. 8)
MS makes the best hardware, Sony and Nintendo should watch and learn for next generation. 8)

Vince said:
Chap, so how much do they pay you to start threads like this?

You can always start a PS2 or GC thread like this. :)
But i doubt it will look as good as this. :p :oops:

Hey yeah! I do not work for MS or do i love MS products very much, but with a system like Xbox, where the graphics are so damn beautiful, it is hard not to love it.

Great graphics! Only on Xbox! :oops:

Back