xbox 360 european availability

i already sold 4 premiums .. but actually i moved earth to find it over here..so no , its very difficult to find.
core packs you can find if you look out left and right

KingConan said:
Can you buy the "big version" xbox 360 in your country?

Here in Denmark its a no go :(

Not even if you sell your body.

Not that i tried...........................................................err..........

Core packs are here and there in the Netherlands. Full packs come in every now and then in low numbers...

Accessories are everywhere except for the HDD. I haven't seen one yet.

vga, component and rgb scart cables are almost impossible to find here in belgium

Austria has ran out of X360s as well, according to a friend. They've checked at least 3 Saturns and other shops but haven't seen any. Heck, they were able to buy only one HD cable through the whole trip.
Then they've got 2 core packages from a grey importer here in Hungary, who buys them somewhere in Italy.

I still plan to buy the Premium stuff sometime during the spring, when more games are going to be available and maybe MS can do something with the noise as well. But now it seems that this wouldn't be easy either...

Re: Premium pack

kingConan: A friend of mine were in "game" in Odense yesterday, and they had one premium pack. Try give them a call

Back