Stuntman: Ignition Demo
Project Sylpheed
Overlord
The Darkness
Shadowrun
FlatOut Racing and Derby (Europe only)
Harry Potter OOTP
Vampire Rain
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (North America)
Trusty Bell (Japan Only)

ALL XBL previously released available demos:

2006 FIFA World Cup™
Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™
Amped® 3
Battlestations: Midway
BlackSite: Area 51
Blazing Angels™: Squadrons of WWII
Blitz: The League
Burnout Revenge™ (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty® 2
Cars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Condemned: Criminal Orgins™
Crackdown™ - Free Agent Downloads
Dead or Alive® 4
Dead Rising™
Def Jam ICON
DIRT™
EA SPORTS™ Fight Night Round 3
The Elder Scrolls® IV: Oblivion™
Eragon
Far Cry Instincts Predator™
F.E.A.R.™
FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup
FIFA Soccer 07
Forza Motorsport 2
Full Auto™
Fusion Frenzy 2
Halo 2 Maps
Hitman™: Blood Money
Just Cause
Kameo™: Elements of Power™ (first demo)
Kameo™: Elements of Power™ (second demo)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider™ LEGEND
LEGO® Star Wars® II: The Original Trilogy
The Lord of the Rings™, The Battle for Middle-earth™ II
Lost Planet™
Lost Planet™ (multiplayer)
Madden NFL 06
Madden NFL 07
MotoGP ’06
NBA 2K7
NBA Live 06
NBA STREET Homecourt
NCAA® Football 07
NCAA® March Madness™ 07
Need for Speed™ Carbon
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
NHL 07
Ninety-Nine Nights™
The Outfit™
Perfect Dark Zero™
Phantasy Star Universe
Prey
Project Gotham Racing® 3
Project Sylpheed™
QUAKE™ 4
Ridge Racer 6
Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis
Rumble Roses XX
Saint's Row
Shadowrun™
Shrek the Third
Sonic the Hedgehog
Stuntman®: Ignition™
SUPERMAN RETURNS™: THE VIDEOGAME
Team DZN
Tenchu Z
Test Drive® Unlimited
The Outfit™
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 06
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ Single-Player Demo
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter® 2 Multiplayer Demo
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent™ (Single and Multiplayer Demo)
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Top Spin™ 2
UFC
Virtua Tennis™ 3
Viva Piñata™ Demo
Viva Piñata™ Demonstration Video
Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
WWE® Smackdown® vs. Raw® 2007

UPDATED to reflect new demos, all demos and links to game page

Last edited by a moderator:
okay played through part of the Medal of Honor demo quite a few times (I kept dieing :LOL:)

The game looks very nice. Lighting is well done for a night scene with lots of ambient flashes form muzzles and adjacent light sources. the fighting and game play mechanics are pretty nice if not just a tad sluggish (which could just be the demo)

the rumble feedback (recoil) and sound of the weapon is perfect... I love it. Very satisfying to get a kill.

also since the game is vertical (you parachute into your missions) there are multiple ways to achieve your objectives and this one level felt different each time I dropped in :cool:

I actually may give this one a whirl just for a next gen single player WW2 fix.

As I imagine Halo 3 and CoD4 will satisfy every whim or desire I'll ever have for FP shooters online for the next 2 years. :D

couple more observations from MoH

firstly the slight sluggishness just may be the 30fps. there is also a nice subtle motion blur when turning quickly. I get a little motion sickness though in the inside portions.

Also there are some very nice control and aiming mechanics in this one:

If you aim down the iron sights , you can toggle left/right on the stick to peek out from walls and down the sights for some cool target shots (pop and shoot)... also by holding another button while pulling left trigger (Iron sights) you can also walk while aiming to have a good chance while clearing a room. I think you can also call in air strikes. the only thing i miss is that you can not go prone... wtf?

there is a lot going on at one time as the battlefield feels huge. It is not linear which makes it much more interesting to me.

Has anybody tried skate? I think that one's pretty impressive. Fun too, once you get the hang of it. It also lets you view and edit replays in the demo, which is pretty cool.

skate is gonna be a hit

really good lighting graphics but the controls are so intuitive that it's getting great feedback from the demo (elsewhere)

I'm not a skate fan but I was having fun with the demo :smile:

MoH:Airborne is out.

I've only just started, but I have to say it has already impressed me. I mucked up my jump, and ended up landing on a sniper atop a bombed out church spire, or something :p

the more I play this MoH:Airborne demo, the more I appreciate the interesting cover system.

you do not just toggle in and out of pop and shoot but while holding iron sights up the left stick gives you analog control over peeking up down or side to side so you can actually go prone by holding iron sights and holding the left stick all the way down.

Also you can slightly peek out for a glance or take a shot at an enemy in that view and then move the left stick up (or out) further to take a shot at a different enemy that comes into view at that time.

you control how much you expose yourself, completely.

add to that the sprint button which moves very quickly (drops your weapon down while you run with a nice blur and camera shake) and with practice, you can pop up, run and duck behind cover and come up and shoot and duck again effortlessly. Very nice. You can also use the sprint button when in regular view to pop up and down from a kneeling position quickly to shoot from the hip or just to scout the enemy.

I like it and am purchasing this one this week, oh my what a dilemma I'll have if I get into the CoD4 beta this week though. :)

medal of honor has the best cover system ever. the health system also works really well with it because you have 4 bars and it only recharges one bar so you have to be careful about peeking out and make sure you know where to aim. flanking enemies by going on roofs is also nice. I like how your allies really help. they are about equal in every skirmish with the number of enemies but you can provide fire from a direction they can't. it feels like a real battle.

it takes a few minutes to get used to the cover system and sprinting but then you get really into it. the way you go into cover is by pressing the analog stick which is the same as looking down your sights and if you're crouching while you're behind cover, you'll most likely have to press up to go out of cover but if you're standing while you take cover, you most likely have to press down to stay in cover. that was the problem with games like rainbow 6 where while the cover system added a lot, it made it hard to look around corners indoors without getting your head shot off.

Their cover system is terrible. You crouch and pop out very slow (like a 70 years old man). Shooting and killing your enemies is not enjoyable at all. Their physics engine is ludicrous, easily comparable with MoH:AA (a 6 years old game).
The gameplay environments are quite good (design and graphics wise) and the freedom to start playing from a point of your choise is a new and welcome element of gameplay , but reach the limits of the level and you will face some horrible backgrounds: Believability gone...

p.s: Still it worth download just to witness the worst and most static grenade explosions in gaming history. :devilish:

I like the type of shooting, definitely download the demo to see if you like it though (it's a very tactical game). yeah, I forgot to mention the grenade explosions suck but you hardly throw it close enough to see them anyways (they definitely need to change it if they don't want to get scored down in graphics though).

the way the cover system works IS more realistic. you don't instantly pos in and out of cover like you do in rainbow 6. you actually are moving pretty fast considering how you can go from crouching to standing. when you get used to the pace of the game, the cover system actually doesn't feel like it holds you back that much. you just have to get used to not trying to use 1 shot per enemy. that isn't that hard since all rifles use the same ammo and all SMG's use the same ammo. There's two types of grenades though, stick and frag grenade. I don't get what the difference is between the two.

cool thanks!

the way the cover system works IS more realistic. you don't instantly pos in and out of cover like you do in rainbow 6. you actually are moving pretty fast considering how you can go from crouching to standing. when you get used to the pace of the game, the cover system actually doesn't feel like it holds you back that much.
agreed... it takes time to appreciate the nuances. I didn't get the cover system at all the first two times I played it.

I like the game and it does have some good graphic elements and the bodies all react differently in death depending on where you hit them so the "no physics" point does not stick IMO. grenade graphic is weak though.

Also I found that keeping the crouch button active and just hitting the sprint button to run is best for me. It allows you to run from crouched cover in a standing sprint (from a crouch) and as soon as you let go of the sprint button you auto crouch back down behind the cover you ran to. then all you do is pull iron sights and you go (with left stick) from prone to standing or peeking aimed fire at will.

Edit:
oh and important to note that I appreciate that the cover does not lock you to a wall as R6V or GeOW do.

played the Moh demo... Was terrible. Terrible graphics, terrible AI, terrible grenade graphics, sluggish controls,

well I guess we have different definitions of terrible :smile:

the AI by the way has 10 levels of training.

the demo only shows us level 1 soldiers (Italian, Trained) so I expect them to be stupid, although they are VERY aggressive and notice me in their vicinity immediately.

Nice thread Tap In. Small suggestion: Maybe add a "Newest Releases" or whatever heading in bold/big letters in the OP with the newest titles under it? That way just looking at the OP you can see what has been added recently :) Maybe even do dates.

Again, nice idea here!

Nice thread Tap In. Small suggestion: Maybe add a "Newest Releases" or whatever heading in bold/big letters in the OP with the newest titles under it? That way just looking at the OP you can see what has been added recently :) Maybe even do dates.

Again, nice idea here!

thanks

I'll keep tweaking. it is a work in progress. :D

Back