X38 at FSB800 worse performance than P35?

So, you're basing your entire perception of a new chipset on the synthetic ram benchmarks of one particular motherboard and beta bios combination?

Perhaps you'd be better served with a 440BX instead?

Sorry if this offense you but why people like to mocking other.
I posted this because that's review said.I'm not motherboard expert I'm an end user I just post what review told me.

How sadly you can not do anything wrong or show your weakness.If you do people will attack you as soon as they saw it.

I posted this because that's review said.I'm not motherboard expert I'm an end user I just post what review told me.

How sadly you can not do anything wrong or show your weakness.If you do people will attack you as soon as they saw it.

Agreed.
People in here will become more friendly or get banned.

Your english is teh funnay-non-native speaker, aye?OTOH, your attitude isn't. Relax, he wasn't exactly busting your chops with his reply, now was he?

My reply has no bearing on what nationality you are "non-native". I actually don't pay any attention to nationality of any poster, that's the least of my worries.

Here's how I saw it then, and how I still see it now:

You're web-savvy enough to find the review, and you're intelligent enough to interpret what it's saying (FSB speeds, bandwidth estimation, benchmarks...)

That suggests to me that you're intelligent enough to find other X38 benchmarks, or perhaps looked how other brand-new chipsets fared in their first months... You know, like the old NForce4 boards? Or the newer 680i boards? Case in point: even the 965 chipsets are still having some growing pains with new bioses even on 12-month old motherboards.

I don't assume that you already know these things, but I do assume that you're quite smart enough to find them very easily.

If the only thing you can conjure up from my reply is some stab at your nationality, then I wish I knew how... The color of your skin or nation of your origin doesn't have any bearing on this post, nor should it. Hell, for as good as your english is in the first post, I wouldnt have even known to ask.

But back to the post in question: why would someone in your shoes and your intelligence level make any sort of wide sweeping generalized decision of an entire chipset line based on a single review of a single motherboard with a beta bios?

I think that's a perfectly valid question. And if it's not, well, at least it appears I'm not the only one who thought so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back