wtf... someone crowbared my car

Mendel

Mr. Upgrade
Veteran
Yup, it has happened last night... Someone decided my luxury 1980 Datsun Cherry GL was worth a shot with a crowbar. One lock was accompanied with a piece of a key, which I managed to pull off with a magnet and that lock is now working again, the other one however, seems to be almost totally pulled loose with a crowbar or something similar. Huge holes everywhere around the lock. It's useless.

I had nothing valuable inside, and I'm amazed they would choose my car over those other, much better cars right next to it...

Probably some f'n junkie on drugs who couldn't see straight... :? Sorry to hear about it man.

I guess, if you stop parking your car next to better-looking cars, they'll choose something else next time.

My condolences, I HATE it when some random fuck vandalizes something of mine.....I lost a car window and two tires once and it just bloody pissed me off!

worst part is, I might have been able to prevent it if I just listened to my dog, he was barking but I just told him to shut up :/

Guden Oden said:
I guess, if you stop parking your car next to better-looking cars, they'll choose something else next time.

I guess I'll have to find empty parking lot then :D

Back