WOW, Gungrave is a ~VERY~ good Anime *(May contain Gungrave Spoilers)*

Spoilers.....

Gungrave was good overall, but I really disliked it towards the end when they were fighting monsters. The interaction between the two characters and the emotions and drama involved was the bets part. I thoguht the monster fights were really out of place and it kind of ruined it for me. It was still good overall, but would've been so much better without monster fights.

rashly said:
Spoilers.....

Gungrave was good overall, but I really disliked it towards the end when they were fighting monsters. The interaction between the two characters and the emotions and drama involved was the bets part. I thoguht the monster fights were really out of place and it kind of ruined it for me. It was still good overall, but would've been so much better without monster fights.

I dont' know why, but even with the spoiler you just gave my eyes naturaly was going to follow the rest of your post. Even quoting you know, i'm keeping my eyes below what you stated as a spoiler. I got to the point of, near the end and my alert mode came on and I looked away. Fortunatley I haven't read what you posted and this is the first time EVER that i'm willingly looking away from a spoiler in hopes that the ending retains its maximum oomph.

XD

....I must stay unspoiled!!!!!11

*****Ending Spoilers For Gungrave Friggen Warning*****

------------BEGIN GUNGRAVE ENDING SPOILERS!!!!!!----------------------------------

Ok, little late on the responce time but I finished Gungrave.

To me...best ending ever.

I'm not a very emotional guy (>.>) but holy crap did that ending make you feel the comrodery between these two friends. I mean, its hard to explain, but the creaters simulated (in quite possibly the best way possible) in 20+ episodes watching these two friends grow up together. To see one, old and withered and the other undead. Then the moment when they both are about to die and how Brandon Heat (Beyond the Grave) says.

"I couldn't shoot you"

That messed me. I got choked up on the train (*que blushy face).

To me, that has to be the best most involving Anime i've ever watched. Major props to the creators and yes, I will buying this set (if its availible in America). They deserve every penny from my pocket.

------------END GUNGRAVE ENDING SPOILERS!!!!!!----------------------------------

So what i'm watching now? I just finished watching the first season of School Rumble. VERY GOOD ANIME. VERY FUNNY. Also has its romantic points where it gives you goosebumbs...thinking of those middle school, high school years when girls are becoming more prevalent in a boys life. I'm down to the two last episodes (of the first season)...and it feels like i'm watching a real funny cheesy (Japanese Cheesy) teen soap opera...and i'm enjoying it. I took a chance on this Anime, knew nothing about it, made me laugh, made me get misty eyed, I highly recommend it.

I'm currently downloading Hajimo no Ippo. Its appearently an Anime about a young boy who grows fond of a boxer that becomes his teacher and grows up to be a boxer himself. From the comments i've read, its supposed to be really good (some goosebump worthy emotional scenes). I don't usually have high hopes for animes (so the fresh factor is there) but i'm hoping this one turns out great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently bouncing around every site I know that may release Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid episode 13 which is the final episode of the series and by all reports absolutely bloody fantastic!!! :D

Back