Woman in Farcry??

micky

Newcomer
Is anyone able to post some pics of the reporter/woman in Farcry? ;)

Do anyone know what the characters name is?

Also there is a "spider" type creature in DOOM3--any pics?

No links please, I'm at work---firewalls!!! :D

can't see them:

"At work--firewall etc etc"

Fetish...I think not, more like insecure partner, don't want to buy it and cause a rift.

micky said:
Fetish...I think not, more like insecure partner, don't want to buy it and cause a rift.
I hope she's insecure about Valerie in 'Far Cry' and not the spiders in 'Doom 3', that's all... ;)

How do you want to view them? I could post them inline in this thread but as I'd be linking directly to another server I'm not sure how that would help. Let me know...

I know of image shack...
basically anything game related is blocked for viewing..BOO :devilish:

At work, I can't see any games sites etc--must get a new job. Anyone would think I come here to work!!!

Anyone else got any ideas how to post/host pics???

Same here, but our proxy can be tricked into letting things pass if you reload often enough. Sometimes it's 3-4 times, sometimes 20 but it works for a lot of stuff (though not all).

Mine, can't be tricked!!! Stubborn b@5t@rd!

Anyone else got any ideas?

Come on help a fellow man not get into trouble with his better half!

Fraid that won't work either-all email is monitored, extremely closely!

Oh well, better just take the risk.

Anyone describe whart the woman in Farcry is like-is she revealing anything? However minor to you all, it may be a big deal to my partner-so even if its a short skirt etc.

God, this MB turning into an agony aunt or relate.

micky said:
Fraid that won't work either-all email is monitored, extremely closely!

Oh well, better just take the risk.

Anyone describe whart the woman in Farcry is like-is she revealing anything? However minor to you all, it may be a big deal to my partner-so even if its a short skirt etc.

God, this MB turning into an agony aunt or relate.

No offence, but you should change your partner...

Micky, if your partner is jealous of viddy game charaters methinks you really need to sit down and have a heart to heart chat with her about self-image. :?

The lady in FarCry is hot, but tastefully hot. The most extreme they get is a shot of her in a bikini when she's bathing in a lake, she usually walks around in shorts and a tied-off shirt.

Very tame, more tease and titilation than show. :)

_xxx_ said:
I also find it a tad extreme...

i ll put it this way:
thank God this forum is mostly populated by grown men (well most of the time) and not teens mate...cause he would be talking a lot of flak by now
:D

Your partner is extremely insecure! Just tell her to get over it and play the games!

Oh and by spider, do you mean the trites or that spider bitch with the exposed tits (vagary)?

digitalwanderer said:
The most extreme they get is a shot of her in a bikini when she's bathing in a lake

:oops: :oops:
That's like.... XXX!!!

No serious... just get the game. Nothing wrong with it.

Back