Wicker Park

Sonic

Veteran
I just finished watching this movie and it almost made me cry. It's been a while since a movie has put me on the edge of my seat but this one sure did it. I'm not usually one for love stories or romance flicks but this one sure did make me love it! If any of you have seen it I'm sure you know what I mean. It was just an incredible movie (IMHO) that is so sad and heartbreaking that it really pulls you right into the whole emotional mess. I reccomend it to everyone.

Rose McGowan carried this film. Wish they didnt feel the need to tell us everything tho... The original french version was more subtle in that not all the plot points are openly stated by the characters.

there's a version en Francais? what's it called and can i get in in the states do you think?

You mean Rose Byrn right? I hope so! She is an amazing and beautiful actress. She will be going places iwth her career!

Sonic said:
You mean Rose Byrn right? I hope so! She is an amazing and beautiful actress. She will be going places iwth her career!

i wouldnt mind if she went places with me....

Back