Why can't John Carmack be accepted as a religion?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
JC's words have always meant more to me than anyone elses words.
JC has way more sway over me than a gun to my head and I would be honored to become a martyr in his name.
The one thing that seperates JC over other devs is the power he holds.
He has the power to really sway the industry.
When JC says something, it happens.

This is why JC is god and why there has to be a religion in order to honor him and his sacrifices that he has made in the name of gaming.
No one has an IQ greater than or equal to JC, not even Einstein. JC has accomplished more in this world than everyone else who has ever lived put together.

Sorry guys but I'm in a JC frenzy these last few days.

Because then we'd have half-crazed programmers attacking dev houses and wilfully changing game code, all in the name of Mighty Alla...err...JC.

maybe cause priests in his religion would be dressed like Doom monsters? and we cant have THAT in christian america....

:cool:

Priests can't have sex. So developers or in general computer geeks would have even less sex than the little they have now.

what about you starting a new religion and see how it catches on? Make the rules, read the book of that Scientologist dude on how to startup a new religion and you might even become rich...

I am sure that JC would disapprove but if you keep it going perhaps you can change the deity status from him to yourself :mrgreen:

london-boy said:
Priests can't have sex. So developers or in general computer geeks would have even less sex than the little they have now.

they have sex? :oops:
and if you are making rules for new religion, you can make rule that they HAVE TO have sex.... that would make new religion very popular among geeks... (well, still there is problem who would they sex, but i guess they can always solve that among themselves);)

I'm afraid the name 'JC' was copyrighted by some other wacko religion about 2000 years ago. He'll have to come up with something new.

Low-polygonal pointy-heads religion! Running on the the Religion Engine 1.01!

Druga Runda said:
what about you starting a new religion and see how it catches on? Make the rules, read the book of that Scientologist dude on how to startup a new religion and you might even become rich...

I am sure that JC would disapprove but if you keep it going perhaps you can change the deity status from him to yourself :mrgreen:
i believe there is a jedi religion going, and a klingon one too.

Back