Xbox One X support for Augmented Reality Hardware *spawn*

Off the top of my head though, that's the only instance of MS backtracking this generation.

Exactly. That was the only one, and also everything about the initial xbox one strategy, from OS features, through all digital, family sharing this, windows 10 and TV that, all the way up to kinect on every system. yeah. that's like, almost zero backtracking for them this gen.

Haha fair enough, I stand corrected. I haven't followed MS that closely this generation, but the backtracking of VR support is the only negative instance of backtracking that ever comes to mind.

It was great news when they backtracked on the initial promises of the X1 being the world's first rental only console, and it was done before this generation began proper. Maybe that's why it doesn't stick in my mind as backtracking. Maybe I'm just a knobhead. Or maybe it's Maybelline.

Haha fair enough, I stand corrected. I haven't followed MS that closely this generation, but the backtracking of VR support is the only negative instance of backtracking that ever comes to mind.

It was great news when they backtracked on the initial promises of the X1 being the world's first rental only console, and it was done before this generation began proper. Maybe that's why it doesn't stick in my mind as backtracking. Maybe I'm just a knobhead. Or maybe it's Maybelline.

Eh, I get it, my sting was directed towards MS and not at you. #NeverForget MS xbox one reveal.

Back