Who Won E3 2016?

Who Won E3 2016?

• Total voters
Not much time, have to get back to work, but found this interesting.

Another POV.

Some background on the guy. He's mainly a PC gamer. He occasionally games on PS4 (but only games that are at least 60 FPS). He hates the XBO. Has nothing good to say about Windows 10 and rarely says anything good about Microsoft.

He loved the Sony conference, but what he has to ultimately say about both is definitely interesting.

Regards,
SB

Sony showed a bunch of games that look great. But as with every conference I feel I will be seeing those games for multiple more e3s . I think I will see them next e3 in 2017 ,18 , 19

THe majority of the ms conference is stuff hitting this year and early next year

He loved the Sony conference, but what he has to ultimately say about both is definitely interesting.

But certainly not new. I've been saying for a while that Microsoft are laying down foundation technologies for the long term. DirectX12 and UWP are designed to solve problems in their console future, not now.

It will give Microsoft increased choice going forward.

As I'm looking through gaming forums (neutral gaming boards) and a few social media sites, no one is really talking about XB1 games shown at E3, everything is being overshadowed by Scorpio talk. While Sony is dominating with multiple threads about their E3 games.

It's a shame XB1 E3 games aren't getting that much attention because of Scorpio. I had to dig for threads on seeing gamers opinions on the next Gears... pretty disheartening for a wonderful game (series).

As I'm looking through gaming forums (neutral gaming boards) and a few social media sites, no one is really talking about XB1 games shown at E3, everything is being overshadowed by Scorpio talk. While Sony is dominating with multiple threads about their E3 games.

It's a shame XB1 E3 games aren't getting that much attention because of Scorpio. I had to dig for threads on seeing gamers opinions on the next Gears... pretty disheartening for a wonderful game (series).
Maybe people are not very enthusiastic about games shown by MS? Personally I do not.

Maybe people are not very enthusiastic about games shown by MS? Personally I do not.
I am much more interested in more games shown by Sony than games shown by Microsoft. Equally I'm not that interested in many of Sony's games like GOW, Detroit, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Crash Bandicoot or The Last Guardian. But Microsoft confirming more games were coming to Windows 10 was welcome because I'd basically gambled on this.

I consider this a person win for me :yes: I W0N E3, W00T!

Sony showed a bunch of games that look great. But as with every conference I feel I will be seeing those games for multiple more e3s . I think I will see them next e3 in 2017 ,18 , 19

THe majority of the ms conference is stuff hitting this year and early next year
Rather than hand wave, list the games and release dates. Both showed plenty from this year and the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Rather than hand wave, list the games and release dates. Both showed plenty from this year and the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The big games the zombie one , the girl with the bow , the kojima game , god of war . None of them are this year and none of them were given 2017 release dates.

Then who knows about the vr list.

The big games the zombie one , the girl with the bow , the kojima game , god of war . None of them are this year and none of them were given 2017 release dates.

Please don't forget the probable GOTY contender of the show (yes you can bookmark me ;)): The Last Guardian. Last year they had bloodborne. I think they'll be OK with 2 GOTY games (TLG + UC4) for this year. :yep2:

Last Guardian is 2016 and Horizon has already been confirmed for February 2017. Not to mention the VR stuff. Plus they have other games coming out this year or early next year that they chose not to show at the conference, such as GT Sport, NieR, Persona 5, No Man's Sky etc.

God of War, Spider-Man, Days Gone and Detroit seem to be far enough along that a 2017 release seems likely. I doubt Kojima's game will be released next year though.

I think Sony won in terms of software hands down. Microsoft's show was great too thanks to the XB1 Slim announcement... I think it looks really sharp. Personally I think they announced the XB1 Scorpio too soon. XB1 sales will probably go up temporarily thanks to the XB1 Slim, but next year I can see a lot of people holding off for Scorpio.

Very complete and accurate list for both consoles. I love the pretending not to know names, makes you look cool to those Xbox kiddies [emoji13]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Very complete and accurate list for both consoles. I love the pretending not to know names, makes you look cool to those Xbox kiddies [emoji13]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I don't look cool , I look edgy !

I really don't know the name of the games.

I dream of an Epic Rap Battle between Sony and Microsoft with Nintendo that shily tries to say something, and the end with Gabe Newell bragging about pc' superiority

Who won? The consumers.

MS: All games now coming to PC, more people can enjoy their exclusives. New hardware for people who want to stay on the Xbox h/w platform and want a better experience
Sony: Almost nonexistent PR talk (which is something we always expect from Sony), more games and less talking overall, very strong software showing
Nintendo: New Zelda looks great, people got to play the game, we got lots of gameplay to look at

More options, more games, lots to look forward to, for me personally this was one of the better E3 showings overall :yes:

Consumers and dsoup. He called it! Games on win10. He told us, and he was right! Definetly this e3 winmer.

Consumers and dsoup. He called it! Games on win10. He told us, and he was right! Definetly this e3 winmer.

I could have just waited for E3 but everything Microsoft were doing (DX12, UWP) and Phil Spencer was saying on gaming pointed towards unification of Xbox and Windows 10 for Microsoft published games. Plus new graphics cards launching is also a fun time to buy!

Back