Who should buy what studios for what purpose? *splat*

I love the idea of MS buying Ubi - Rayman, Splinter Cell, Division, Assasssin's Creed, Far Cry. They should also buy Warner for Batman among other things...

I love the idea of MS buying Ubi - Rayman, Splinter Cell, Division, Assasssin's Creed, Far Cry. They should also buy Warner for Batman among other things...
I doubt they would announce or even negotiate a deal while under the current scrutiny they are experiencing. If Ubi wants to sell and MS isn't ready, I would fear they end up being picked up by Tencent or Embracer. Given that choice, I would choose Embracer. They've shown an interest in at least keeping their IPs alive. The amount of ports they've done for the Darksiders games, for example. Hell, they are doing a re-release of Risen.

I doubt they would announce or even negotiate a deal while under the current scrutiny they are experiencing. If Ubi wants to sell and MS isn't ready, I would fear they end up being picked up by Tencent or Embracer. Given that choice, I would choose Embracer. They've shown an interest in at least keeping their IPs alive. The amount of ports they've done for the Darksiders games, for example. Hell, they are doing a re-release of Risen.

I know this wont happen but I think Nintendo picking up Ubi would be really good for them. It infuses more teen and mature games into their platforms

I know this wont happen but I think Nintendo picking up Ubi would be really good for them. It infuses more teen and mature games into their platforms
They do have a pretty close working relationship. Just Dance was one of the better selling games on Wii, and they IP sharing Nintendo does is fairly uncommon, but they did it with Ubi on Mario+Rabbids. If Ubi needs help, perhaps Nintendo swoops in with a deal to either purchase them or some sort of exclusive deal for some quick cash to stay afloat.

How to kill UBI and the games I enjoy instantly...
Well I mean it sounds like Ubi soft kills their games all on their own unless you like hearing about how that pirate game is still coming out. If that is what you are into can I intrest you in star citizen ?

Well, at least there is a chance we see future games from them I would be interested in. Nintendo means zero chance. Come on.:)

Well, at least there is a chance we see future games from them I would be interested in. Nintendo means zero chance. Come on.:)
I'm not so sure of it. If you look at nintendo they lack a lot of the content that Ubisoft makes. So ubisoft making their type of games for the switch or switch 2 could actually work. More so if nintendo pulls a switch and we get a system that is some what between last gen and this gen in terms of specs.

Back