Which PS3 Games Should I Buy?

So far I've bought all the big name games (hype included) and out of all these I can say that the following are by far my favourites:

Motorstorm - Just a great fun racer
Resistance - Awesome single player game and great online
Warhawk - Fragtastic!!
Uncharted - Like being Indiana Jones. Would make a great movie!
Heavenly Sword - Destined to be a cult classic
Ratchet and Clank - Pixar in a game.

And this years lineup is second to none, especially with Home and Little Big Planet, Killzone 2 just to name a few minor ones!!

So far I've bought all the big name games (hype included) and out of all these I can say that the following are by far my favourites:

Motorstorm - Just a great fun racer
Resistance - Awesome single player game and great online
Warhawk - Fragtastic!!
Uncharted - Like being Indiana Jones. Would make a great movie!
Heavenly Sword - Destined to be a cult classic
Ratchet and Clank - Pixar in a game.

And this years lineup is second to none, especially with Home and Little Big Planet, Killzone 2 just to name a few minor ones!!

Your list is very close to mine, except that Eye of Judgment is in my must-try list too. There are more than meet the eyes.

I just want to add the the PS3 game library consists of many unique games. So you should keep an open mind. I would find opportunities to play Folklore and Everyday Shooter also.

I just want to add the the PS3 game library consists of many unique games. So you should keep an open mind. I would find opportunities to play Folklore and Everyday Shooter also.

Joo talkin to me? I already have Everyday Shooter (as well as Super Stardust HD and Blast Factor), and I tried the demo of Folklore and didn't like it.

Yes :) Good to see you buy Everyday Shooter. It's one of the only 3 console games in this world she plays (Ikaruga, Halo 1 and Everyday Shooter).

I finally found a local Best Buy that actually had Dirt in stock, so I picked it up last night and had a few races - great fun. I look forward to playing through the career mode and unlocking some rally cars.

Buy Resistance and Ratchet.
Indifferent2.gif

Buy Resistance and Ratchet.
Indifferent2.gif

Still on the list, and I do plan to get both. I'm still playing through all the games I have before I buy others though. Haven't even touched COD4 or Assassin's Creed yet, and still have several PSN games to beat yet.

Back