Which games has better graphics?

• FarCry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doom 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

exhaust

Newcomer
I'm an AMD fan so I've chosen to go for an Athlon 64bit socket 939 cpu. I just need to know which processor is the best overclocker and which stepping to look for. All help is greatly appreciated.

LOL. The poll doesn't tell which processor overclocks the best. I need to know which one and which steppings are good etc... Thanks.

Am I the only one for which the poll asks "Which games has better graphics?" And not something along the lines of "Which processor is better ?"

What is this? The topic asks about processor advice, then the poll asks which game is the prettiest, and then you go ask about steppings and shit?

Jesus, just buy what you can afford and be happy with it. :rolleyes:

Guden Oden said:
What is this? The topic asks about processor advice, then the poll asks which game is the prettiest, and then you go ask about steppings and shit?

Calm down man. It could be a server issue. His first post and the topic title are related. The size of your bank account is not the only criteria when buying a new CPU.

I once saw my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy, but it wasn't until years later that I realized that it wasn't actually a spider but rather my father.

You just confused me in a very Robbie Coltrane way, Digitalwanderer!

Want to compare movie ticket stubs?

Guden Oden said:

Same crap here.

Back