Status
Not open for further replies.
This at 1h06m25s:

Or through here:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiR1t30QqAY&t=3987

"The third..?"
March 3?

At this rate Sony is just gonna do a last minute reveal right before TGS, I think they're still trying to get it as close to 12 TF as possible before revealing the final number.
The latest coronavirus news is Japan shut down all the high schools and elementary schools next week. And Korea seems to enter exponential growth of confirmed cases.

I am very curious if SONY will announce info of PS5. Since SONY is a Japanese company, when the country is heavily threatened by virus will they promote a product which is in Q4 2020?

Last edited:

ER2njdjXUAA1faX

:runaway:
My expert opinion
IpDAgCi.gif

Maybe some news about Death Stranding PC release. It suppose to release this summer.
Why would Kojima need to secretly indicate it? It's his released game and is already known and he can speak openly about it.
Now a PS5 version or possibly even a new/another IP for PS5 etal might need to wait until there's a proper reveal.

That way they still sell those games to people like me who are kinda waiting for news before buying them, and they don’t really cannibalise themselves. And they also don’t fall short of MS.

One of the business rules Steve Jobs lived by was "if you don't cannibalise yourself, somebody else will". iPhone ate iPod sales and iPad ate some MacBook sales. But they're sales that went to Apple and not a competitor.

Why would Kojima need to secretly indicate it? It's his released game and is already known and he can speak openly about it.
Now a PS5 version or possibly even a new/another IP for PS5 etal might need to wait until there's a proper reveal.

Because kojima loves all the shenanigans and his fans gobble it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back