what's wrong with me.. I can barely eat any food...full

Humus said:
Not getting enough sleep can also have that effect. At least for me.
Also the other way round, I suffer from panic attacks and paranoia in a BIG way. I probably sleep one night in three, I went for 120 hours without sleep last year. I eat all the time. Im about 5.10 and 240lbs (17st for those of us in the real world :LOL: ). This is mainly due to putting on 40lbs (3st) when I came of the useless meds. Thank god I carry the weight well. Im gonna get back into shape soon, I used to ride 5 miles to school and back every days for 9 years, so quite a lot of my mass is muscle, especially my thighs.

PARANOiA said:
Sorry, didnt click that link before I wrote this. A close friend of mine got a tapeworm a few years ago. It didnt not make him bloated, quite the opposite. It ate all his food so he was always hungry, always eating, always lethargic.

If it IS a tapeworm, you know youre gonna have to tie yourself to a bench and leave a bowl of rotting fish next to your mouth. Maybe stay there for a few days until the worm starves and comes a-looking for the source of the smell. Then when all (upto) 60 odd feet of it have come out your mouth, get your mate to start hacking it up then chuck the pieces on a pyre and do the "tapeworm dance". Then you should continue to starve yourself for 1-2 days incase it caused damage to your stomach/intestines/windpipe when it was thrashing about as it starved.

That... or get the three day pill from your doctor... which ever...

:LOL:

Good idea seeing the doctor. Are you sure nothing's happened recently that could have fucked your head up? I have the same problem sometimes and it's just a confidence issue.

the day before it happened I was extremely happy and looking forward to life.. quite the opposite really.

well I was able to eat 5 rolled tacos today, but now I have bad diaria o_O
on monday ill see about doctor if im still feeling like shit.

Back