what's wrong with me.. I can barely eat any food...full

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
for the past 3 days I've barely been able to eat any good without getting full.
The first day I made 4 egg (for health..) scrambled eggs with cheese and I could only eat a few bites before I was stuffed, and I had 2 slices of pizza for dinner.
It's been this way since then.
Today I got a 6 doller burger and criss cut fries and was really hungry, but could only get a few fries and a bite of my burger.
:cry:

CosmoKramer said:
How's the weather? When it's really hot outside I lose my appetite in a major way.
its actually been cool, which is good cuz it was hot last week.
I did notice last night when I got home from a bbq I got a dr pepper since i thought i was thirsty I pretty much forgot it was on my desk.

jvd said:
Sounds like someone is in love .... or just got dumped . Same diffrence.
well I feel full.. like right now I feel like i have lots of um.. gas in my stomach.
I feel hungry (I can tell gut is empty) but I can barely eat barely anything.
And I am not seeing anyone.. right now is summer break for college, and there are only a few girls I've seen in 4 classes (spring session), none of which I like ;)

radeonic2 said:
jvd said:
Sounds like someone is in love .... or just got dumped . Same diffrence.
well I feel full.. like right now I feel like i have lots of um.. gas in my stomach.
I feel hungry (I can tell gut is empty) but I can barely eat barely anything.
And I am not seeing anyone.. right now is summer break for college, and there are only a few girls I've seen in 4 classes (spring session), none of which I like ;)

How's your liver? Look into that.

Go to the Gym.. Seriously, you'll get very hungry in no time (of course if you want to diet, then don't).

mito said:
How's your liver? Look into that.

Very good question to ask! if Mito is right and your liver is a bit on the healthy side things that should be doing:

1) Avoid; Fatty foods, possibly dairy initially, sugar (high glycemic foods) fried foods, alcohol etc.

2) Get regular exercise

3) Possibly take some whole food supplements, A, B, C, E, Salmon oil, minerals etc.

at 3 days i wouldn't worry too much about it, but if it goes on for longer i'd definately go see your Dr... so many things can cause you to lose your appetite that it's impossible for anyone here to say what your problem might be, combined with the fact that no one here is a qualified physician (as far as i know!)

on the plus side, some people pay a lot of money for a stomach bypass just to acheive the same result for dieting ;)

Back