What's happening on 27-Sep?

It's slow as hell though...

I also supect it's broken, because the links to the countries aren't working yet.

Those 2 apples have disappeared long ago.
I see the clock display warping... it's a very subtle effect so it's hard to see.. but the zeros kind of warp slightly around the tree and the bunnies....
Don't know if it's because I selected "play" from right button menu....

madmartyau said:
Apparently I am wise.

Looks like the site is getting hammered, it's taking forever to load each new sequence.

Well, the questions are a bit bloody obvious aren't they!

I think my entry went through OK despite it causing Windows to crash. Perhaps it's because I use evil Opera to browse the web?

Quite amusing intro though, if a touch bizarre. Somebody has been watching too much of the Magic Roundabout, methinks. ;)

Ok. The talking rabbits are kind of scaring me right now. Especially when the other one refers to himself in third person.

Edit: Blah. Have to finish this at home. It's too much for my computer at work it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much there anyway. Just a chance to win tickets to a meeting on a tropical location it seems.

You can enter until 10/10 I think...

Countdown timer keyed to local time when it has to be PST? Sadly pathetic for an international website.

london-boy said:
... that was dull... All this anticipation and nothing happened.
Like I say, marketting smells! I guess the take home message from this is 'you know how excited you are about XB360 and how you're counting the days 'til its release and anticipating great and exciting things...'

Back