What the? Lost Planet on PS3?

Ive just downloaded and must say im disappointed. Framerate is especially bad, though to be fair i only played the single player campaign on the 360 so not sure if that version suffered in the same way? Just feels really sluggish.

Ive just downloaded and must say im disappointed. Framerate is especially bad, though to be fair i only played the single player campaign on the 360 so not sure if that version suffered in the same way? Just feels really sluggish.

It's odd to say the least...It makes me want to change all my tv settings to make it look good. Then again...I'll just play DMC4.

I think this is exactly the right strategy to take with this game. Lower the price and include new content as well as add-on content that was previously payware.

More devs should take note of this strategy. If you want to sell your (primarily/originally) PC/360 title on PS3 as well, and can't quite get it up to the same level of graphical fidelity, then taking steps like Capcom has will ensure you a much greater chance of moving some units. I for one wasn't going to buy this title until I read about the aforementioned points. I generally disdain the efforts of developers that don't take the time and make the effort to give the PS3 version of their title the attention it deserves to turn out a product that is at least as good as its 360 predecessor. I feel it is disrespectful to PS3 gamers. Fortunately Capcom has at least made a solid effort to bring the two versions close to parity, and while falling slightly short of parity, have also compensated for this fact.

Kudos to Capcom.

I am trying to connect but I cant.

It says that every room is either full (despite that it sjows the opposite) or it can not connect.

God damn

Yeah , that sucks ... Tried to join 10 times , played 2 times :] ... I don't like the game btw , gimme resistance ...

Your quote is somewhat incomplete:
===============================
...New to this version are the 'zoom' and 'wide' camera configurations, with the zoom view bringing the camera in a little closer to the main character. Its placement is more central to the screen, though, as opposed to the character being more on the left part of the screen like Leon Kennedy's view in Resident Evil 4.

There are downsides to this largess, though, which mostly look to come in the form of a less stable framerate and lower texture quality than the Xbox 360 release....
===========

the wide and zoom angles were also in the 360 version from day 1 so shoddy reporting all around

Back