What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up Chronicles of Riddick on steam over the weekend. Haven't played it before, but I'm starting with Dark Athena then Butcher's Bay. I don't know why, just am. :p

Picked up Chronicles of Riddick on steam over the weekend. Haven't played it before, but I'm starting with Dark Athena then Butcher's Bay. I don't know why, just am. :p

I only have the original but wikipedia tells me Dark Athena takes place after Escape from Butcher Bay, FWIW.

Butcher's Bay is good. Can't speak for the sequel.

Great game! I loved it!
Played original Escape and then replayed remastered version from new game! I would suggest playing Escape first because even though this is mindless FPP it has some story telling which ties nicely with both Riddick movies and that animated story.
Vin Diesels voice acting adds to climate of this game :smile:

Loved Escape from Butcher Bay :)

One things that really stood out in the game for me: it was the first first-person shooter I played where I could actually see my character's body, and where my character cast shadows. That added a whole new level of depth for me that is too often missing from first-person games.

I haven't played that many first person games lately (the most recent one is Portal 2, which does not do this). Has being able to view your character's body become more common?

I haven't played that many first person games lately (the most recent one is Portal 2, which does not do this). Has being able to view your character's body become more common?

Crysis does it. Not much else though.

I found my MDK 2 cd but tears of joy soon turned to tears of sadness
I installed Two Worlds and had to activate it - too many previous activations, please telephone this number
I did and its been shutdown
so ive emailed the publishers tech support to see if they can help
Dont you love DRM...

To be fair I earned a couple of really high payout achievements, but there was much domination taking place as well.

Not playing atm and can't get to play before next week but it's hard to wait until I can get my hands on WH40k space marine :D

Oh, got a key for the new batman, now i'll just have to wait a while for the game to go live :/

Been hitting League of Legends a lot, lately. The game caters to ranged classes, totally. And some of the champions are completely indomitable. Melee gets royally screwed, IMO.

Had my second game of BC2 with homer and Bigtabs, last night. Homer was throwing down. I'm happy he was on my team. I'm rusty as hell. I used to be a decent player. And I'm convinced everyone who rolls recon, uses an aimbot. The friends list is fucked, we have to do a search for server names to join the same game. I hope this will be resolved by BF3.

I used a pair of earbuds with a mic on them last night, Bigtabs, so we should hop into TS together, next match. We could also use Vent. My old WoW guild still lets me use theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back