Watch_Dogs by Ubisoft

We called it playing Telephone at my school. I can only assume the faculty thought calling it Chinese Whisper was racially problematic for 2nd graders by the late 80s.

We called it playing Telephone at my school. I can only assume the faculty thought calling it Chinese Whisper was racially problematic for 2nd graders by the late 80s.

I doubt it. That kind of stuff wasn't taken anywhere near as seriously in the 80s. We called it Flüsterpost, which I guess could be translated to "Whispering Post" or "Whispering Delivery".

Ubisoft and Nvidia downgrade graphics again :cry:

This is roughly what it looks like on CGA
wd_downgradehykxy.gif

What is this? Somekind of adventure game from 1983?
:cool:

Latest screenshots look very good and I can't wait to play it.

Something I noticed just recently on the last trailer is that some Depth of Field is applied on the background only when you are aiming with your gun.

The rest of the time apparently no DOF at all on the scenery which is expected & normal.

Still looks very last-gen imho especially in terms of animation, but assets too (which is understandable, but also not as easy to upgrade as AC4s sees and plants were). But oh well, we'll see.

Looks pretty good ...I'm actually quite impressed with how well they replicated most of Chicago's well known areas.

Looks pretty good ...I'm actually quite impressed with how well they replicated most of Chicago's well known areas.

Yeah, i'm impressed as well with the latest gameplay video. Amazingly, Ubisoft will also make the people in certain areas have their own characteristic and life style just like in the real life. That's probably one of many things i would love to see in this game.

Playstation.com says that the PS4 version of Watch_Dogs will run 60FPS in 1080p. :oops:

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/watch-dogs-ps4

This is obviously a mistake since Ubisoft said that the game was going to run @ 30FPS. Still pretty funny though. lol

Yes, very surprising. ~8 hours after the first guys noticed it, the "1080p60fps" is still there online and still no denying from Ubi.

I am intrigued, a Tomb raider DE fluctuating 60fps with maybe +50fps average? Why not?

But I still doubt it's true. Probably a "marketing" mistake, I mean, it did work, right?

Back