Viva Pinata

I didn't like it at all.Very boring and a waste of beautiful graphics and art.

Rare has been a disaster for MS,from the horrible art direction of perfect dark to their few releases thus far if you take into account the size of the company.Come to think about it the only game that i have enjoyed in the last few years has been kameo.Ms should force them into making some real games and stop being so lazy.Sequels to banjo(yeah i know it was announced),conker,blastcorps,KI and a new racing game would fare much better ,IMO.

They've lost a huge chance with perfect dark,what were they thinking when making this game??"Perfect dark zero" should have been as popular as GOW is..

I picked this up last weekend.

It is a great game, but I am slowly becoming frustrated with all of the micromanagement issues.

If anyone thinks this is a kids game they are mistaken.

I'l lstill give it a thumbs up though.

I didn't like it at all.Very boring and a waste of beautiful graphics and art.

Rare has been a disaster for MS,from the horrible art direction of perfect dark to their few releases thus far if you take into account the size of the company.Come to think about it the only game that i have enjoyed in the last few years has been kameo.Ms should force them into making some real games and stop being so lazy.Sequels to banjo(yeah i know it was announced),conker,blastcorps,KI and a new racing game would fare much better ,IMO.

They've lost a huge chance with perfect dark,what were they thinking when making this game??"Perfect dark zero" should have been as popular as GOW is..

Perfect Dark stunk, but Kameo and Viva are both excellent games and Rare is coming through for MS. Doing what they need to do and expanding the demographic.

By the end of next year you'll have Banjo Threeie, Viva Pinata, Kameo and probably one more unannounceed title from Rare, all good games aimed at kids that expand the market.

check this out

massivepinatadamage.jpg

:LOL: sorry couldn't resist

Yup this game is great, infact it distracted me from GoW and i haven't played it since.

I think i have all but completed it now, Level 64, just gota get the Elephant and Lion into my garden.

Once you get most of the animals it does get a bit boring, not much replay value for me either.

But it's been one of the best games i have played on the 360 so far.

It's fun!

They've done a lot of work on the localization too. I could only find Dutch versions over here (I prefer originals). :(

To my surprise everything is translated. Including voices. MS is serious on this...

i hate also fully translated games (and movies) I guess the French will be happy if they have a full French game

i have a love hate releationship with this game. Its fun but long. but i mostly hate this game becuase my girlfriend loves this game and i cant get any game time in

I picked this up when I bought my system for Xmas. It's addicting. A lot like Sims. My 16yr old son is playing it now too. Thought the wife would play it. She seems interested, but I also got her a new computer with The Sims Complete Collection and she's playing it like there's no tomorrow. Poor ol' GoW. It's just sitting on my shelf not getting much screen time. I need to play it, but I've been trying out all the other cool stuff my system does. Even going back to all my OXM discs from the past year that I couldn't play. I seriously need some new content to store on the drive. Bad thing is dial-up is down for the week and won't be able to get broadband.

Anyway, got a VP question. Can you take advantage of the Xbox Live features of VP with just a Silver subscription? Or do you need the Gold?

Tommy McClain

Back