Trine 2

Mr. Domino

Regular
Great news if you ask me.

Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-trine-2/700640

The art is improved, but the gameplay seems almost unchanged though.

trine2_faithful_top_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it comes to PS3 again, I'm hoping for Move support actually. At first I thought this would be a game better played with the analog stick than the mouse (which it seems to be designed for), but a whole bunch of stuff in the game would actually work better with the move I think (which makes sense being designed for the mouse originally).

As I mentioned in a different post, I tried the demo of Trine 2 on the Xbox 360 and it lacked my most anticipated feature, stereoscopic 3D support..., so that's good news that a console version is 3D capable.

I hope the game comes out for the Xbox One too. I am going to update the thread about 3D games and add this one for the PS4.

Just as lovely looking as it is dull to play. I liked the first game a lot more; it had a nice flow and a bigger action focus. The sequel is just screen after screen after screen worth of physics puzzles for toddlers.

Cool ! I haven't tried it yet. Wondering if this will be in PS+ (Or cross buy ?).

No cross-buy - they clarified that this was impossible because they changed publisher.

It is coming out at or close to launch. Definitely on my to buy list. Buying it as soon as its in the PSN store.

They're releasing this turd again? This game made me regret murder is illegal.

First of all the devs are a bunch of liars. Selling me the "complete" story which turned out not to be so complete. Secondly the dlc is about impossible to do on your own, certainly if you want all collectables.

The art is awesome but the rest is ass. And by ass I mean gomer pyle ass.

I liked it as a single player game. Sure, the graphics were a big important driving force to go on, but I still enjoyed the puzzles, and that there were usually different ways to solve them.

So I downloaded this one, as it's free on PS+ and I'm a cheap date. Gorgeous. But Jesus the game mechanics are archaic. PS2 platformers had better animation....... Just saying...

It's much more meant to be a puzzle game like the old Lost Vikings game. This is also one of the most beautiful games in 3D (I played it on PC) (Zen Pinball is great too). The touchpad on the DS4 works well in this game I think btw. Will definitely give it another go in co-op with my son now that it is free.

It's much more meant to be a puzzle game like the old Lost Vikings game. This is also one of the most beautiful games in 3D (I played it on PC) (Zen Pinball is great too). The touchpad on the DS4 works well in this game I think btw. Will definitely give it another go in co-op with my son now that it is free.

Just tried it on PS4. I think you HAVE to play it in stereoscopic 3D if your TV supports it. This 2D platformer looks a bit too flat for my liking, S3D makes it much nicer.

Beautifull game if you ask me, nothing wrong with it.

If the PS4 is able to output S3D, why the heck is there no 3D BD support... Sony step up your SW development. Soon it has almost been a year since the release.

Back