Transformers Devastation: More than meets the eye

I finally got this game and I love it! The beginning isnt very interesting but later the gameplay becomes very punchy.
The soundtrack during the boss battles is super. There are some elements that aren't exactly faithful to the G1 (there was room for improvement there), but other areas convey the G1 superbly.
At some points I was reliving my childhood. Some voices are close to their original. Others miss the characteristic robotic sound effects that overlayed their voices Others are exactly as we remember them.
The gameplay is like a simplified version of Bayonetta's gameplay which makes it accessible while retaining depth and satisfaction of achievement . I am playing the game in the hardest difficulty and I believe thats the best stress test to properly understand how good the gameplay is.

If I had this game in the 80s I am telling you I would have been having brain orgasms.
I couldnt help but imagine what if Transformers the Movie got a big budget videogame version. That would have been a dream come true for me

Back