TitanFall [XO,X360]

Titanfall uses the Xbox Live Cloud to run dedicated servers for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

Again shows we get nothing special if we get the Xbone version. MS is just spouting PR cloud bullshit. The game uses the same cloud for dedicated servers for PC version too. Same for 360.

And Zampella says they aren't making SP as only 5% of gamers finish SP campaigns. Heh ! Tell that to me addicted to The Last of Us campaign and going gung ho on my second playthrough ! :p Finished most of my favourite game's campaigns thrice before moving to the next one.

From there:
Respawn lead artist Joel Emslie had told Eurogamer at E3 that Titanfall, an Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC game, would make use of the cloud for AI and physics computations, and Shiring backed this assertion up.

So, again, you lose nothing by not playing this on the XBOne. Whatever the cloud is doing, its doing for all platforms.

Dedicated servers eradicate the problems associated with player hosted servers, Shiring said, as well as grant other benefits. "You can get even more CPU on your dedicated servers to do new things like dozens of AI and giant autopilot titans," he said. Matchmaking is "lightning fast" and the player experience is "so much better".

Of course, dedicated servers cost a lot of money, which is why publishers have been reluctant to use them for games

I think when they talk like that, they just talk about COD, I guess(Just like the single player comment before). Because I have been playing on dedicated servers on all along MGO, BF, KZ2,etc. Whatever they do on MS cloud, can be done by any of these games. The only point I see is that MS is giving them the service cheaper than others.

Now that the DRM is gone, Xbone is open for consideration. Seems like Xbone version will be the same as the PC version, Will play on PC then.

. Shiring highlighted how Forza 5 will use Azure to study your driving style in order to create custom AI that behaves like you do.

Is this the Drivatar thingie? Isn't this old too? Well, well, next gen isn't really doing it for me till now :-/ ! Maybe Insomniac's Sunset Overdrive will actually do something new with the cloud. Give me a changing living breathing world pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
The disappointing thing is I can tell I'm going to be terrible at it. I'm going to get slaughtered.

I am with you in that :p , too fast paced ! But it might be easy to pull off, we can only know when we play it.
Please Respawn, just dethrone COD. I have spent countless hours in COD 1,2 and 4, but we have had too much ! This is the only one who can do it.

but I can't help saying this: wish you guys had chosen a better engine. Just look at the visuals of BF4, Ryse and KZ and even Destiny ! Still, TFall has what it takes to be a MP hit !

When is it coming out? Origin has it for preorder already for PC.

I will be really bad at this, but I can't wait for some reason!

We can have a B3D bad players club anyway..

I'm not a big multiplier shooter ( at least not since the original Doom) but this looks great. This game to me looks like the "most fun" game that's coming out in the next 12 months.

The disappointing thing is I can tell I'm going to be terrible at it. I'm going to get slaughtered.
Just get in a mech. Whenever you're in a war machine (tank, mech, etc), you don't seem to have any trouble wrecking fools.

(still remembering BF:BC2 and BC2:Vietnam days)

Just get in a mech. Whenever you're in a war machine (tank, mech, etc), you don't seem to have any trouble wrecking fools.

(still remembering BF:BC2 and BC2:Vietnam days)

I can only hope. I should hop on that World of Tanks thing.

The gameplay looks GREAT. IW errrr Respawn ftw! That said ... don't shoot me ... is this a 360 & X1 title? Because it really looks like it.

The gameplay looks GREAT. IW errrr Respawn ftw! That said ... don't shoot me ... is this a 360 & X1 title? Because it really looks like it.

X1 and PC version being made by Respawn. THey said it was too big for 360, then announced another studio is handling the 360 version. Whenever they were asked about the PS4 vrsion, thier reply was "We want to be on the maximum number of systems out there". So, yes, it is coming to PS4 too, but maybe 6 months later.

X1 and PC version being made by Respawn. THey said it was too big for 360, then announced another studio is handling the 360 version. Whenever they were asked about the PS4 vrsion, thier reply was "We want to be on the maximum number of systems out there". So, yes, it is coming to PS4 too, but maybe 6 months later.

They also said the game started on the PS3 until the hats came in.

Back